It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Holographic Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
There is no physical reality. The metaphysical being is your soul, a transcendent character that uses this brain to see and feel. It is possible we are one day going to wake up from our lives.

Trying to find where to post this I have to look at all the topics started. None too good or encouraging. We humans seem to be in a very bad way and having an alien invasion on top of the price of oil and everything else. No wonder we're stressed. Makes you want to just go straight back to bed!
Fortunately I have found this. Looked around and didn't find anything similar here. I may have skipped over, but for the most part nothing so if this is a re-post I am truly sorry. On the bright side...There is no physical reality.

I'll admit I don't know much about it, but that this is a holographic earth is one of many fascinating deductions from recent physic, chemistry and biology discoveries. The proposition here absolutely needs to be considered by more intelligent folk than I.
I am sure I can find these folks here on ATS since I hear from them all the time...lol

I do know that after breaking down atomic particles to the smallest level now possible, scientist expected to see some mass but were baffled to find something like 90% empty space. Certainly it would go a ways to explain why so many of our seemingly rational ancestors believed in such outlandish and preposterous notions as ethereal beings, the soul and an everlasting life.

These are 2 10 min vids...I believe the person responsible for the information is Ken Wilber. I hope to learn more about his work. Orig posted by NYC812 a favorite of mine on youtube. Rather than me taking all his stuff and posting it here, go check it out. NYC812 is a must see contributor with always the latest best information on UFO sightings and also stuff like this:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

You may decide this whole affair says we are a figment of our own imagination.
Not at all...It proves something rather heartwarming and welcome to me. I am only here temporarily...The metaphysical "BEING" that is our SOUL is a transcendent character who only uses this brain to see and feel. And so with you.

"One day you may quite literally, wake up from this dream of life."

[edit on 11-12-2009 by rusethorcain]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The whole Holographic Earth/Universe subject is a very interesting one, but you might like to put 'holographic earth' in ATS search it brings back 40 pages of results and 395 references.

Personally, science and mathematics shows us that we are infinitely more likely to be living in a simulation than not. You just have to accept it and move on with life.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
The rise of mysticism.

I heard a theory that this empty space is conscious, I wonder if anyone can expand on that.

new topics

join