It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lord Monckton wants us to call Congress, is that Joke or what...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

this is a interview from Copenhagen, DK. with host Alex Jones interviewing
Lord Christopher Monckton...

as my Psycho ologist friend said they would ignore and down play the release of the Email(s) and continue on with the whores and passing this thing.
if it is ratified. and it appears Obama is going to have it ratified one way or another. then I would say the Revolution and the Destruction of the United States will immediately ensue. If and thats a big IF ... its Ratified ... well then people you can die on your feet with a weapon or you can starve like a coward ... its up to you. Money will not Flow under this accord. and it only flows so you can eat. WTO has made sure of that. agree or starve is the terrorist UN going to decree... how much do you want to bet...?
the price is too high... lets stop this thing and call our representatives ...

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Sadly, we are in the age of illusion. the age of stupid, the age of paper governing man. we have been here for thousands of years, and i have been waiting a while for people to agree to move on.

sadly, when someone gets put in power, their ego gets a large satisfaction, which makes them want the power more.

Congress is already very aware of this. so is most of the government officials. hell, they are preparing for it on every level.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

Yeah I agree we are in age of illusion. But I got a really strong feeling its changing.

join