It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The G-77 chief negotiator has walked out of COP15 meeting, but somethings rotten in Denmark

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Yesterday dec 9. , the G-77 chief negotiator Lumumba Stanislaus Di-Aiping has walked out of a meeting with the Danish chairmanship of the COP15 Climate Summit overnight, telling TV2 News that ‘Things are not going well’.

But today we hear from our government, that there was no meeting with Lumumba Stanislaus Di-Aiping.

I saw it in tv, and it really did look like he was upsetting and would leave COP15 - and with that, not giving those 140 countries that he represent a chance for influence.

Today our government and climate department say that there was no meeting, and therefore this PR stunt makes me wonder what the agenda really is.

link here to the story yesterday with video:
nyhederne.tv2.dk...
Story in english:
politiken.dk...

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
The agenda is simple - a single world government. They are so close they can taste it, but their plans have been exposed along with all of the fraud surrounding "Climate change". If they arbitrarily ram through a NWO now, I believe that an uprising will result.

This is an interesting take on events in Copenhagen. Thanks for the info.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
yes its interresting - I see the big NWO picture, but cant seem to place his reaction into that pattern -

So I look foreward to find out

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Great post, be interesting to see what else happens.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Thanks for posting that information. Please keep us updated, otherwise we will be left out in the cold (pun intended). We do not get those reports from our media, so we rely on you and others in the area to know what is really happening.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
At last I found an article regarding the denial from Government and Connie Hedegaard - denying having had a meeting with Lumumba Stanislaus Di-Aping, from which he walked out yesterday.

But it is strange thou , that I cant seem to find it mentioned in any big danish newspaper !
Only heard it in radio
(and I DONT believe that NWO cencures danish media
)

You find the danish article here, use google translator.
www.jv.dk...

I follow this one

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Danish experts believe that it was a strategic move, when G77 negotiator Lumumba Stanislaus-Kaw Di-Aping left the COP15 meeting 2 days ago.

It seems that negotiator Lumumba Stanislaus-Kaw Di-Aping is a very proffesional person, and the danish experts think that it was a strategic move, when he left "in anger".

It made everybody talk about the incident at COP15, and thereby G77 and in particular Lumumba Stanislaus-Kaw Di-Aping went in focus when everybody talked about him.

link to danish ariticle here (use google translator):
politiken.dk...

new topics

top topics

join