It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(New Theory) Predictions of Revelations, Nostradamus, and St. Malachy: Possible Antichrist and False

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Throughout my child, teenage, and current years, I've heard the predictions/prophecies of Revelations (from being raised), Nostradamus (word of mouth/msm), and St. Malachy (word of mouth/msm).
However, only until recently have I developed this theory (not saying nobody else has noticed the coincedences) so I figured I would post it. I don't completly believe this theory, it's only a theory (the figures mentioned are of current age and I don't believe the literal western interpretation of "armageddon" and the "rapture".) On the other hand, I do believe in these events happening from a different perspective's interpretation.
So let's carry with the prophecies and correlations, shall we?

Let's start with the theoretical possibility of the "antichrist."

Christian Bible: Revelations Chapter 13

13:1 Then I stood on the sand of the sea. I saw a Beast coming up out of The Sea, having ten horns and seven heads. On his horns were ten crowns, and on his heads, blasphemous names.

13:2 The beast which I saw was like a leopard, and his feet were like those of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. The dragon gave him his power, his throne, and great authority.

13:3 One of his heads looked like it had been wounded fatally. His fatal wound was healed, and the whole earth marveled at the beast.
www.awitness.org...

Now the Nostradamus Quatrains:

Mabus then will soon die, there will come
Of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
Hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.
Century II, Quatrain 62

The antichrist very soon annihilates the three,
twenty-seven years his war will last.
The unbelievers are dead, captive, exiled;
with blood, human bodies, water and red hail covering the earth.
Century VIII, Quatrain 77

Naval Battlenight will be overcome,
Fire in the ships to the Westruin:
New trick, the great ship colored,
Anger to the vanquished, and victory in a drizzle.
Century IX, Quatrain 100

A founder of sects , much trouble for the accuser:
A beast in the theater prepares the scene and plot.
The author ennobled by acts of older times;
the world is confused by schismatic sects.
Century I, Quatrain 45
www.mabus.biz...

Now the current political figure which correlates with these two prophecies.

Current United States Secretary of the Navy: Ray Mabuswww.navy.mil...

I'm not saying that 2012 is the end of the world but people already have heard the alleged prophecies of the antichrist exposing himself 3&1/2 years in a 4 year term.
Ray Mabus is the Secretary of the Navy. The United States has the biggest navy in the world and history. (note i'm just conncecting dots, not endorsing)

From a personal note, I cannot say that I personal believe these prohpecies or their coincidental correlations. I'm just pointing out an intriguing and thought provoing coincidence. I've heard numerous people saying that Barack Obama is the Antichrist but I don't belive so. I think that he works for the same people as Bush and he hasn't accomplished anything yet (unless he has but then that wouldn't be the transparency or the change that he promised during his campign.) The Nostradamus Quatrains say that after the death of Mabus will result in the antichrist revealing himself, or it could be like the Anakin Skywalker thing in Star Wars where he turns to the Dark Side and Martial Law is declared due to a "political interest threatining event"

I'm very interested in everyones perspective, ideas, and or bashing to by thread but please hold off until after the next post so that I can finish my theory

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
...continued

Now onto the False Prophet. (We'll start from Revelations 13:11)

13:11 I saw another beast coming up out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, and he spoke like a dragon.

13:12 He exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence. He makes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose fatal wound was healed.

13:13 He performs great signs, even making fire come down out of the sky to the earth in the sight of people.

and to the alleged prophecies of St. Malachy

267 Benedict XVI (2005-) 111 Gloria olivæ
The Benedictine order traditionally said this Pope would come from their order, since a branch of the Benedictine order is called the Olivetans. St Benedict is said to have prophesied that before the end of the world, a member of his order would be Pope and would triumphantly lead the Church in its fight against evil. While the Holy Father chose the name "Benedict", this does not seem enough to fulfil the prophecy. Nor is it clear how Benedict XVI (a Bavarian) is "Glory of the Olives". Since he is said to have remarked in the Conclave after saying he would take the name Benedict that it was partly to honour Benedict XV, a pope of peace and reconciliation, perhaps Benedict XVI will be a peacemaker in the Church or in the World, and thus carry the olive branch.
In persecutione extrema S.R.E. sedebit Petrus Romanus, qui pascet oves in multis tribulationibus: quibus transactis civitas septicollis diruetur, & Judex tremêdus judicabit populum suum. Finis.
(In extreme persecution, the seat of the Holy Roman Church will be occupied by Peter the Roman, who will feed the sheep through many tribulations, at the term of which the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the formidable Judge will judge his people. The End.)

From a Baptist, Protestant, etc. Christian perspective of the Pope. The Catholic Pope has always been a false prophet becase he claims to be the most holy person on earth and to speak directly to God. In today's western world there is nothing more blasphemis than the position of the Pope.

The reason why that I pointed out the possible identities of the Antichrist and the False Prophet is because we are in the day in age that St. Malachay's prophecy is on the last Pope before it concludes as the end. At the same time the bible's "beast of the sea" as the antichrist correlates with Nostradamus' Quatrains about the Antichrist and Mabus since the United States controls more territory of the worlds waters than any other political power or any power at that matter.

Don't accuse me of saying this is my personal belief, I'm just simply bring these concepts to the table for an intellectual, informational, and interesting conversation with fellow mainstream skeptics.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by elfulanozutan0

...continued

Now onto the False Prophet. (We'll start from Revelations 13:11)

13:11 I saw another beast coming up out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, and he spoke like a dragon.

13:12 He exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence. He makes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose fatal wound was healed.

13:13 He performs great signs, even making fire come down out of the sky to the earth in the sight of people.

and to the alleged prophecies of St. Malachy

267 Benedict XVI (2005-) 111 Gloria olivæ
The Benedictine order traditionally said this Pope would come from their order, since a branch of the Benedictine order is called the Olivetans. St Benedict is said to have prophesied that before the end of the world, a member of his order would be Pope and would triumphantly lead the Church in its fight against evil. While the Holy Father chose the name "Benedict", this does not seem enough to fulfil the prophecy. Nor is it clear how Benedict XVI (a Bavarian) is "Glory of the Olives". Since he is said to have remarked in the Conclave after saying he would take the name Benedict that it was partly to honour Benedict XV, a pope of peace and reconciliation, perhaps Benedict XVI will be a peacemaker in the Church or in the World, and thus carry the olive branch.
In persecutione extrema S.R.E. sedebit Petrus Romanus, qui pascet oves in multis tribulationibus: quibus transactis civitas septicollis diruetur, & Judex tremêdus judicabit populum suum. Finis.
(In extreme persecution, the seat of the Holy Roman Church will be occupied by Peter the Roman, who will feed the sheep through many tribulations, at the term of which the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the formidable Judge will judge his people. The End.)

From a Baptist, Protestant, etc. Christian perspective of the Pope. The Catholic Pope has always been a false prophet becase he claims to be the most holy person on earth and to speak directly to God. In today's western world there is nothing more blasphemis than the position of the Pope.

The reason why that I pointed out the possible identities of the Antichrist and the False Prophet is because we are in the day in age that St. Malachay's prophecy is on the last Pope before it concludes as the end. At the same time the bible's "beast of the sea" as the antichrist correlates with Nostradamus' Quatrains about the Antichrist and Mabus since the United States controls more territory of the worlds waters than any other political power or any power at that matter.

Don't accuse me of saying this is my personal belief, I'm just simply bring these concepts to the table for an intellectual, informational, and interesting conversation with fellow mainstream skeptics.

the description of beast sounds an awefull like the recent icbm in russia, with feet of the "BEAR"?
the fatal "WOUND"?
making "FIRE COME OUT OF THE SKY DOWN TO EARTH FOR ALL TO SEE?!?!?"

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by elfulanozutan0

we might just be in an Echo of history...

In History...the Pope Benedict 15th was the peace pope immediately before Pius 11th who served all during WWll.

At present we have another Pope Benedict 16th
and he should be followed by a next Pope who could also reign during a WWlll,
or even more scary~ the next Pope could be the foretold Peter of Rome
(the last Pope of the Malachy timeline sequence) which is the End-Time &
Great Tribulation Pope

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by raj9721

never recognized that reference of the bear and russia with the icbms. good thinking.c

i find this type of theories very interesting to discuss. especially with other people that are interested in these type of topics.

i also enjoy the experience with people of different cultures and beliefs perspectives

top topics

join