It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has This Been Done Before????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Hello everyone, The other day I was reading a thread on Crop Circles, and how they might be messages for alien descendants to show them they have not been forgotten, i cant remember much of it. Anyways as I was reading I started to wonder, has anyone before tried to make a huge crop circle to make contact with aliens? its not such a bad idea if it hasn't been done. Would like to know, and hear peoples thoughts on this.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by ^anubis^]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ^anubis^

has anyone before tried to make a huge crop circle to make contact with aliens

People have admitted to creating Crop Circles for decades. I am sure that if there was any chance, we would have already made contact with them.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ^anubis^
has anyone before tried to make a huge crop circle to make contact with aliens? its not such a bad idea if it hasn't been done. Would like to know, and hear peoples thoughts on this.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by ^anubis^]

As crop circles are man made, yes, huge crop circles have been made, but not for the purpose to contact aliens.

They contact people who think they are made by aliens.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Ahh... stalks of wheat! They sing to me... what sweet music they make (bit like the creatures of the night, you know what I mean?).
"Lay me down... stroke my ears..."
You're on dodgy ground, OP, asking crop-artists to tell you what their reasons for a circle were, even if it was a paid stunt, you'll not get a straight answer about the design, unless it was a logo or something obvious. The mystery is part of the artform.

new topics

top topics

join