It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fiber-Optic Chemical Sensors and Biosensors.. microchips for "animals"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Fiber-Optic Chemical Sensors and Biosensors.. microchips for "animals"

finance.yahoo.com

"DELRAY BEACH, Fla., & CHASKA, Minn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--PositiveID Corporation ("PositiveID") (NASDAQ
SID - News) and its development partner RECEPTORS LLC (“Receptors”), a technology company whose AFFINITY by DESIGN™ chemistry platform can be applied to the development of selective binding products, announced today their intention to expand their exclusive license agreement to include Patent No. 7,504,364 titled "Methods of Making Arrays and Artificial Receptors" and Patent No. 7,469,076 .."
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
patft.uspto.gov

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I decided to inspect this patent for this device and I am amazed at the science involved for an implant to "to develop an in vivo glucose-sensing radio frequency microchip for animals, primarily dogs and cats". This is the same company that is making the Microchip. Look at these articles and ask yourself "how can we fight this?"

"Artificial Receptor-Facilitated Solid-Phase Microextraction of Barbiturates"
"Structure-Based Design and Combinatorial Chemistry Yield Low Nanomolar Inhibitors of Cathepsin D"
"Sensing a Paradigm Shift in the Field of Molecular Recognition: From Selective to Differential Receptors"

the thinking behind this type of technology boggles my mind about how this is happening and the sheeple worry about Tiger woods or soccer...

finance.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

join