It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you just another forum poster?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

probably

Hi to all special people. To all Indigos, crystal children, skeptics, truthers, spiritualists, self proclaimed aliens and illuminati...

How are you? Are you radiating your inner light and inspiring people to do better? Are you looking deep into people's souls and reading their emotions? Are you spreading the truth, or better yet common sense? Are you denying ignorance? Is your vibrational frequency so high that even God wears ear plugs? Are you spreading your other worldly messages with success?

If so, this post is for you. You are not special. Every minute you spend posting on a forum about how special and unique you are is another minute wasted. Trying to convince people how special you are doesn't make your message any more credible. You are anonymous, and you want people to believe in your cause.

Why are you posting on ATS about how you are meant to make the world a better place? I see some of the same people doing it over and over. How much time do you spend talking about it and when's the last time you went out and actually did something in the real world to make it a better place?

Do you ever hold the door for someone? Give up your umbrella to someone else? Help pushed a dead car? Clean up your lazy neighbor's dog poo? When's the last time you donated unused items? Have you ever sold something you could have given away? Do you ever stop to talk to homeless people on the street? Volunteered at a school? Helped provide aid to a foreign country?

Have you ever voted?

Is your special mission to post on an internet forum?

Is your "special" status real or fake? If real, is it your excuse to be lazy or are you actually out there doing something?

For all you special people, I know you want to post a 3 page essay in response, but I want to let you know that these are rhetorical questions.

Have a merry christmas!

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by nine0099thousand

But of course I'm special!

There's only one of me in the whole world!

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
What is this hogwash? I am special as hell.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I am a friend of humanity, I post here because my job involves sitting around and doing nothing. I hold doors for everyone, I volunteer, I vote, I run for public office, feed the hungry, shelter the wayward, protect the weak, and neuter the useless.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reddupo
What is this hogwash? I am special as hell.

Lol

/agree

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Are you just another forum poster?

Yup. But I don't see this as a bad thing. I am not here to change the world... though I do hold the door for ladies (so shoot me!) and anyone else really... there's no sin in being polite or friendly, even to strangers.

I'm here to consider the human condition... of which I am an active participant. But I am also here for me. My presence is to improve myself, not you or anyone else. That's your job.

If we all, each as individuals behaved in such a way as to bring credit upon ourselves, then we would reflect the same to others and so too, be better serving the greater sum.

Be responsible for self and in so doing, improve the whole.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
A. So what makes you an exception since you are making a forum post yourself?

B. I agree, people who watch Fox and CNN all day are the special ones.

C. /Sarcasm off

End of transmission.

edit - spelling

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Grey Magic]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I don't know how special i am but, i do have a purpose. Hmmmmm, maybe even a special purpse!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
You so good, then extrapolate a gravitron in 11 dimensions.

But you have to use your brain, and ONLY logic. start with 2 dimensional binary and proceed to 3 dimensional quantum physics. No pens or calculators.

WARNING, may cause headaches.

Merry XMAS

HADES

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Nope. I'm not special. My Bride and I chose to not have kids. Parents are the shining light, or at least most of them. I'm just a deleriously happy mook living in the Carribean.

If it was your intent to provoke a rally 'round the anti-crystal/indigo/starseed crowd, I'm sure you'll find your own here.

Me? I don't care how people characterize themselves, as long as their goals are positive.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Being a service to others is unknown here and the world in general.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

You get nothing for pointing out that other people are nothing.
In my experience, smart people tend to want to see other people as being smart, unusual people tend to envision other people as being (overly, more-so-than-in-fact-is-the-case) unusual...
So, uh, good luck with your fun projects...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
My brother always says that I'm special.
Not sure if he means it in a good way.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Is your special mission to post on an internet forum?

Yeah, you got a problem with that?

new topics

top topics

join