It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MTBA to begin passenger ID stops

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Just in case you havent had your civil rights stepped on enough, prepare to be randomly stopped and IDed in Boston.
It's part of the national rail security program.

www.boston.com...

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I'm not going to say it's the right thing to do, but it sure is a good thing. If you live in boston, I suppose you would know the amount of loiterers in the subway station, nonetheless the streets.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   
This would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

The same people who jump all over the Federal government because they were unable to stop a terrorist attack. And accuse them of either being behind the attack or just completely incompetent. Then scream and yell that they are "eroding our civil rights" when they take steps to avoid or deter another incident.

You can't have your cake and eat it too! One has to decide whether they want themselves and their family to be protected from terrorism, or whether they want their personal security completely left up to themselves.

I would argue that by the lack of public outcry, it's pretty obvious the American people are willing to sacrifice some personal freedom for their personal protection. Further, since it is a democracy and you�re in the minority, you'll just have to learn to live with it.

-Cypher

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 05:19 AM
link   
some provocation on this forum comes from a certain "angle" !
guess what kinda ...

new topics

top topics

join