It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Creation - A Philosphical Approach

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
1. Evolution is a Process of Thought and is a Direct Result of Learning.

Your conscience evolved when you understood 1+1=2. (I know, 1+1=3 sometimes. But to understand that your conscience must have evolved from, or into, “in the box” thinking.)

2. All Forms of Life are Fixed and can only Change Limited Features within that Form.

Life that is already surviving does not need to evolve, this would negate Natural Selection. Life adapts, when necessary, within its’ form to survive, and this is the Law of Natural Selection.

3. Everything that Reproduces within Itself or with a Like Partner is Alive.

Every cell in existence reproduces. Therefore, conception marks the beginning of life. Funny how when a thought is initially received, it is “conceived”.

4. Thoughts can Reproduce within Themselves and with other Like Thoughts.

Have you ever had a conversation or read a book? Have you ever tried having a conversation with someone who didn't speak the same language? Of course you have, and in doing so you witness the reproductive function of thought. Therefore, thoughts are alive, however, not life itself. (Do not confuse the two with one another.)

5. Creation is the Only Time that Life Becomes a Function of Thought.

A perfect example would be the Law of Attraction. We all have the ability to create and experience. However, there is only one power that can create life in all its’ forms. (Hint: it’s in the Bible.)

I believe in God and the Christ. However, i do not advocate either the Bible or Christianity. I simply understand through reason that certain things are irrefutable about God, creation, and Christ. God is the source, we were created, and Christ, wether he existed as man or not, represents that through reason and prayer our ressurrection and return to God is possible.

Choas cannot exist within reason nor reason within chaos.

Reason can bring order out of chaos just as chaos can bring disorder out of reason.

And to further the irony, the reason for chaos is simply lack thereof just as the chaos of reason is extreme order.

(note to mods; this is one of my first posts, if there was something i could have done different to avoid wasting your time, please let me know, thank you.)

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by notsympl

Great effort friend...

You make some profound pts...

Keep up the posts, ok?

OT

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   

I like your reasoning on creationism. If this is a battle against "evolution" there is also a separate message board on creation vs. evolution. I don't find much "conspiracy" in your post so I would urge the mods to move it to the creation vs. evolution board. Not a bad first thread.... just might need to be pushed in the right place. I just posted on the "10 ways Darwin got it Wrong" thread in the creation vs. evolution board that basically explains that the "macroevolution" theory.... which is the theory that outer-species evolution occurs to create a new species..... is false in the sense that there has been no fossil evidence ever found to validate the theory Darwin put out. There are, however, sudden explosions of species that have periodically appeared out of nowhere like the "cambrian explosion" with no intermediate fossils showing that evolution occured.

Nice job delving into the "creation" aspect of things. Most people simply try to prove or disprove "evolution" for their own glory. Star and flag, my friend.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   

I think their are 6 criteria to define life in an organism
- it is born or comes into existance
- it feeds
- it excretes
- it has an urge for sex or procreation
- it lingers for a time
- it dies
Consciense or intelligence are not particularly necessary for any of this.
Although I agree with limited evolution and ultimate creationism from the Vedic position, most Biblical literalists believe it happened quite recently ie. the world was created about 6000 years ago. If that was so, then fossils suggest that all the extinct species of plants, fish, reptiles and mammals must have lived at the same time at some point? Wow, it sounds like a very overcrowded planet. The extinct species of insects alone would cover it.
Poor Adam and Eve must have fought their way through herds of smilodons, mammoths, triceratops and elephants as they rode their dinos to church.
It couldn't have been very pleasant.
Exactly which philosophy does not/has not led to chaos? I'd be quite curious to know.
Nice thread though.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by halfoldman]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

The bible creation is not specifially a 6 day or 6,000 year thing. "IN THE BEGINNING God CREATED the HEAVENS and the EARTH."

This is verse 1 of Genesis in which the creation of the heavens and earth are completely separate from the 6 day creation. The following verses paint the picture of a desolate planet earth after a calamity.... possibly a massive comet or asteroid that destroyed prehistoric life on the planet. The 6 day creation represents the beginning of mankind on earth.... which has been roughly 6,000 years ago.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Locoman8

Not a bad first thread.... just might need to be pushed in the right place. I just posted on the "10 ways Darwin got it Wrong" thread in the creation vs. evolution board ...

Thanx. How can i move it? Any help would be appreciated.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman

I think their are 6 criteria to define life in an organism
- it is born or comes into existance
- it feeds
- it excretes
- it has an urge for sex or procreation
- it lingers for a time
- it dies
Consciense or intelligence are not particularly necessary for any of this.

Really? Because, there are reasons for every function within a living organism. The point is, that an extreme level of intelligence and care went into creating life; life is a result or creation and reason not evolution and chaos-life is not an accident.

Exactly which philosophy does not/has not led to chaos? I'd be quite curious to know.

Any philosophy that understands reason and uses it for the better of others, any true shaman, not a witch-doctor, has a philosophy of and lives in peace.

Nice thread though.

Thank you.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by notsympl]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

The Mods have to move it for you. I'm sure if you ask, they'd do it for you unless they feel it's in the right place.

top topics

join