It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police: Five U.S. citizens detained in Pakistan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Police: Five U.S. citizens detained in Pakistan

www.msnbc.msn.com

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan - Five U.S. citizens were detained in a raid on a house in the east of the Pakistan, Pakistani police said.

Police officer Tahir Gujjar declined to say why the men were arrested Wednesday in the town of Sargodha.

Three of the men are Americans of Pakistani descent, one is of Egyptian descent and the other is of Yemeni heritage, he said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
[url=http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-newspaper-daily-english-online/Politics/09-Dec-2009/Blackwater-men-nabbed-released]www.nation.com.pk[/ur l]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
It will be interesting to see what comes of this report as well any additional news updates that are released as the story is just breaking .

Local source reports four Blackwater agents were arrested, later released..... see second link .

I can't help but wonder if Pakistan is in for something big this Christmas .

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Since these are not Caucasian Americans, you won't hear much more about this in the MSM...

Just how it goes.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I already posted this....

NVM your's was first...

~Keeper

[edit on 12/9/2009 by tothetenthpower]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
5 foreign nationals held in Sargodha

Initial investigations have identified them as Ahmed Abdullah, Waqar Hassan Khan, Eman Hassan, Yasir and Rami Zamzam

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
Since these are not Caucasian Americans, you won't hear much more about this in the MSM...

Just how it goes.

I disagree. The MSM will not miss an opportunity to show that there are home-grown Muslim terrorists from Virginia.

The potential to instill fear into the homes of Americans trumps everything.

Isn't this one of the reasons Obama said that we have to continue our mission in Afganistan -- the ever-increasing threat of terrorists within our own borders and beyond planning to annihilate us? Well...I guess we just found out to whom he was referring.

new topics

top topics

join