It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Threatening evil voice...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Oh boy, it's 2:58am here and i just had a very shocking experience. I went to bed late this evening, around 1:30am and i laid down quite peacefully. I was drifting in and out of slumber when i heard a faint scratchy voice i at first took to be a night sound from outside. As the mind does in these states, at least mine, it homed ini on the sound and it became clearer. It sent shivers down my spine. But let me explain, i have no REAL fears. I am not afraid of ghosts or demons or have any phobias or anything. And this wasn't a nightmare. I don't know how this could be so but this voice itself sounded evil. I didn't catch the first part of what it was saying but the last word was "Beware". I scrambled out of bed feeling cold and was instantly awake and i told the thin air in no certain terms that whatever the f**k was in my house better leave cause i was the bigger monster and would crush it. I KNOW for some reason this was not a dream or a hallucination and i am psychologically stable. I am wondering if it has something to do with the full length mirror i brought from outside this evening for my efficiency and if i should get rid of it. Or if it's some sort of entity to use it for my own purposes. Anyways, anyone ever had this sort of thing happen to them before? What do you think i should do? Anyway's i KNOW it wasn't a nightmare as i don't have them. I'm goin back to bed now and i'll check this thread in the morning to see if any of you can make heads or tails of this. Night for now.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Unfortunately evil isn't judged by looks or voices or else it would be very easy to tell who is bad and who is good in both worlds. Fairy tales teach us that ugly people are witches/bad and beautiful people are the heroes. This intself creates a social and cultural bias and bring sin fear immidiatly.

If I were going to be bad, I probably wouldn't want to warn the person to be aware of something-To focus on something. That would seem counterproductive.
I wouldn't worry just yet. Let us see if we can find out what is going on.

I hope you do not mind, but took a minute to ask my guide what this may be. You are free to believe this or to pass-but it is important I tell you anyways.

You are right in that the mirror did bring this being in, but it is not human. She's a fire elemental. They are child like-in that they enjoy to prank and play and do not always understand right from wrong (at least not from our perspective), They enjoy shiny objects and probably enjoy the reflection of the mirror. They are actually telling you to beware of the mirrors energy. It has absorbed a bit of negativity and keeping it near you (hopefully you do not do so while you sleep) could make you drained. All that needs to be done is a bit of white lite and a prayer around it. Offer the fairy a toy, shiny piece of jewelry or even better a plant-and let it know you are a friend. When we are nice to the elementals they reward us with good energy. They do feel th emirror has negative energy but they are playing with you in their manner of voice and how they approach you. They don't understand you can't 'get' their humour.

Anyhoodles , this is what I get.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I cant tell you howw often people see or hear things in pre-sleep state. Its extremely common. And I know you wont like the answer but I doubt it was external, probably from your subconscious. Maybe even warning yourself!

There is no such thing as 'no nightmares' may be extremely rare for you but I am sure if you think hard enough on it you will find some in your past. Some times people have terrible nightmares and repress them, to convince themself it did not happen. Same thing goes for flashbacks too!

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Thank you for the reply Ridhya, but even though i'm not an "Unlicensed Psychologist" i know a great deal about psychology. And while i was in the pre sleep state i KNEW i was. I make it a business to know myself. And why wouldn't i like the answer? If your opinion is true then there's no problem and better for me eh? And the no nightmare part of your post is not true. I do not have nightmares. Neither do i repress them. Not everyone is a case for your psychology classes.
And to the least of my knowledge, i do not have flashbacks either. I also recognize when i am in a dreaming state.

And this next part to zerra who i also thank for her reply.
You are correct in believing that sound does not carry evil but the force behind it does and I've experienced at least two times in my life where sound was being emitted at the same time whatever was emitting was broadcasting "Bad" vibes along with it. This was one of them.And i do not pay attention to fairy tales nor do i espouse to the belief system that beautiful is good and ugly is bad.
And while you yourself would not warn someone of your apparent attentions such is not the case with entities as they sometimes seem to like to do so. And as I'm keeping the mirror i do so hope your judgment on it being a fire elemental is correct. That would be interesting.

Either way i'm gonna keep the mirror and see if any other more discernable phenomena.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by Mari4199]

For spelling.

Oh and the remark about psychology classes was an attempt at humor Ridhya, not a jibe or insult. I edited this reply once i read it and thought it may have come across like that and if it did i apologize.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by Mari4199]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Well, I have yet to meet or hear anyone yet til you, have not had a nightmare. Also have heard the same claims about never dreaming! But under hypnosis turned out they all did have nightmares/dream, and just did not remember it, or like I said repress it. SO I find it very hard to believe you have never had a nightmare ever.

I did not mean you must have flashbacks too, I just meant it works the same. I have flashbacks sometimes.

I can sometimes tell too when Im in the half-awake, half dream state, but everything happns in there is dream part, but can be influenced by real world! For example I have heard people talking or strange noises and then your subconscious 'incorporates' them into the dream, its kind of funny actually.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Sometimes when I'm really tired, and I'm drifting off to sleep, I let out a little sigh. It's not very loud, it almost sounds like a dog whining. I would never have known about it at all, seeing as it happens when I'm falling asleep, but occasionally it wakes me back up. Maybe you were experiencing something similar?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
The power of the human imagination. Even if you know you're about to fall asleep, it doesn't change anything - you can still suffer audible hallucinations and think they're real.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Mari4199

I've actually had very similar experiences before, I heard a deep voice growl my name as I tried to sleep one night.

Never quite sure what's causing it. I'd check the area for high Electromagnetic fields as they can make you hallucinate, hear things, etc.

I doubt it's something as simple as a mirror, though I suppose it wouldn't hurt to do a little experiment. I know I'd set up a camera looking at the mirror and see if it catches anything weird.

The paranormal is one of those things that if I hadn't experienced it myself a number of times I'd likely count it as complete hogwash. But there are entirely unexplained things like this happened to ordinary people every day.

I wouldn't be too afraid of it, curiosity is a better attitude, after all it offered the courtesy of warning you to beware first

Also might want to look into Exploding Head Syndrome and Sleep Paralysis, the mind can do funny things when in you're somewhere in between awake and dream.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by Titen-Sxull]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
WOW If I were you, I'd get rid of the mirror......from what little I know of feng shui, you never want a mirror that is reflecting on you in your bedroom!!! Something about 'stealing your energy', as I believe someone else on here said.....

However, if you are going to keep the mirror there, I guess you could not go wrong by taking the suggestions one reply offered from their 'guide'....

You can bet we are all looking forward to future posts from you!!!

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
A few weeks after the death of my partner of 27 years, I was in bed and wide awake..I was facing the wall..........I felt as though there was someone in the room, and the feeling lasted for only 4 or 5 seconds...I was rather frightened, and now I wish I had forced myself to turn over to see if anything was there!!

The feeling I had was one of dread; probably why I was too 'scrared' to face it!!

Has anyone else ever experienced this? there was no sound, etc., just a the feeling that someone was in the room for those few seconds.......

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BG43214

I've felt that before, but invariably turns out no one is there...

Its sort of a similar feeling like when one says 'feels like Im being watched' its like a... presence almost.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Sorry i haven't posted in a bit..
~ Real life got kind of hectic. I decided to take the mirror outside back where it was. It seemed the safest choice. But since then ive noticed a few strange things. I have heard scratching and bumping in the apartment where none was before and i swear i saw a lampshade move with no wind. So... i guess i should like maybe wait and see what happens. maybe get a camera if this turns oot to be something interesting. I hope it turns ouot to be that audible hallucination.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Huh, well. IMO there is something here. Of course i have no camera nor audio but from what iv;e seen and heard id say there's a good chance.
So far...

Knocking and scratching on walls for two nights in a row.

Lampshades moving in no wind situations.

And some whispering ( But i'm willing to concede this may be my imagination, the whispering that is. ).

Oh, and door moving in the same manner as the lamp shade.

For my sake i hope its a friendly fire elemental.

So, no one else out there have any experiences with evil phantom voices?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

I think that sometimes for reasons that we can't understand our dimension rubs against another dimension and we experience events in another space/time continuum. I think this explains a lot of paranormal activity and other high strangeness such as time anomalies.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
First off, I do believe in the paranormal.

I would eliminate all variables before labeling paranormal.

Knocking and scratching; I don't know where you live, what type of building, house, flat, etc..., I would first eliminate rodents(mice, and such) since they like to be warm during the winter.

Knocking; they(rodents) often drop their nuts?!!! Oh lord. Did I say that? I am thinking nuts on wood sound. Okay, I will stop.

When I had a cold, my nose whistled! That Scared me enough!

Eliminate all possibilities, then, what is left not answered?.

I am pretty sure I didn't help after posting this before I read it(talk before thinking).

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Well....it wasn't an evil voice but Max Cleveland used to wake me up all the time. I know it was him because I would hear "I AM MAX CLEVELAND!!!: loud and clear and it would wake me up and about knock me out of bed.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Nature/Reality is more than our senses normally perceive. There are living things/beings around us.
If you start trying to learn how to astral project you will start feeling them actually physically touching you. Grabbing your wrist, tugging at your foot, touching your cheek... or saying something beside your ear.
Weird right? But it's just nature and has always been the norm... it's just normally beyond our awareness.

top topics

join