It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Politicians and Bernanke - The Fundamentals of US Economy are as Strong as a Rock. Dont Panic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

This is a compilation of some of the speeches of our politicians, Newsmen and Fed Chairman before the economy collapsed. The question to be asked is: If they weren't right then, why should they be trusted now? Haven't they lost whatever little credibility they did have?

[edit on 8-12-2009 by Epitaph25]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Back then they were all puppets of the Bush II regime.

Now that we have "change" we can now trust our govt officials, even if they say the OS is true.

Looks to me like they are trying to calm the sheep befoer the next big shearing comes along.

Either that or they've developed a taste for lamb chops.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem
Back then they were all puppets of the Bush II regime.

Now that we have "change" we can now trust our govt officials, even if they say the OS is true.

Looks to me like they are trying to calm the sheep befoer the next big shearing comes along.

Either that or they've developed a taste for lamb chops.

Do you know that Bush now regrets the bail outs? He's become a true conservative. Sounds like a Ron Paul wanna be to me.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Epitaph25

Surprised this isn't a more popular thread ... but go figure, everyone of these criminals that were pumping the lie should be FIRED and charged!!

But the people have a short memory and as usual they will be promoted / re-elected.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by svpwizard
reply to post by Epitaph25

Surprised this isn't a more popular thread ... but go figure, everyone of these criminals that were pumping the lie should be FIRED and charged!!

But the people have a short memory and as usual they will be promoted / re-elected.

I hear that Obama is preparing for another wall street bailout. We can criticize the govt and politicians all we want. But, in the end, people deserve the govt. that they get. At some point, we all have to take responsibility.

join