It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK: One Small Piece of Good News

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
It's a tiny glimmer of hope, but not doubt this resistance will be crushed with a sledgehammer, like what's been happening in France.

Disarray over flu jabs for children

Plans to vaccinate healthy children under the age of five against swine flu are in disarray after doctors refused to sign up to a deal.

Read More Here

[edit on 8-12-2009 by jameshawkings]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Pity it was down to the money they would lose over any objections as to how safe / unsafe the flu shot is.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jpmail

Agreed, a big shame!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this, but i wouldn't call it a glimmer of hope. All about the £££, how sad for society when that takes precedent over pumping young children full of crap for a flu that has been hugely exaggerated in terms of the danger it poses to our health and the rate of infection...

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

I had originally wrote 'an atom of hope' and I thought it might confuse some people. Like you say it's about money, for the people behind this scam money is no object.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
In fact on second thoughts this is clearly what the Mass Vaccination people have planned, hence deliberately offering the GP's a relatively low deal per jab.

They want to cut the GP's out the loop and replace them with heavy-handed non-medical types. They don't want a friendly GP who will give you a choice and reports side-effects, instead they want a mercenary with 1 days training.

This is deliberate just like what's happened in France. They want a reason to call in Blackwater or Paramilitary

join