It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roll Call who he is not human?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I think its time for a roll call of all human and off-earth users here. If you clam to be from
A. Another planet but are human ( Produce an non-earth item) you might need to prove its real later for you will face skepticism from other user's.

B. Another Species born and raised on earth (At least 3 photos with you being fully or 3/4 in the photo.) It would be best if the photos had a change of background cloths and pose of your body to help prove that its not computer generated.

C. Another Species from another world you can do ether A or B to prove it but I would like to have both.

D. A decedent from an another species but not quite sure how or why but you have ability most humans don't. Show us what it is in a video. Also you might need to prove it in a lab before anyone believes you but that is how life gos.

I look forward to the reply's.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
There has not been one of those threads in a while. Please do not give those guys a venue.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

All crap you mean this has been done before?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Raregolddragon

Yes....
If you are going to troll the trolls you might want to think of a better way of doing it.
Like arguing that the alien race YOU belong to is better that the other guys'.
Like cmdraleon before he got banned i was saying that i was his superior in the ashtar command (the alien group he said he was a member of) i even demoted him publicly on the board

[edit on 8-12-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I am from another world but i cannot talk about it too much here.

What proof do you want?

I am a Sirian.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Earths first (public) contact will be proceeded by a number of tasks given to the leaders of your worlds, once these task have been fulfilled to the satisfaction of the overseer the integration process will begin,(Stage1 hello. 20 earth years) the calling card see "Oranur Experiment" search for intelligent life (Stage 2 OKAY. 20earth years) Biological Threat analyses i;e the deployment probes, clones and test equipment (stage PEACE. 41 earth years) Humanoid Hybrid integration. (Stage 4 HOME . 25 earth years) The Declassification and Desensitization of the people of earth will commence via (television shows, cartoons, movies, forums and conventions) to give a mental picture of what otherworldlings and humans cohabiting could be like. (stage 5 .30 earth years)

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Gliese581?

I've actually been looking for a while for t a PDF of The Oranur Experiment :First Report

Any ideas?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Hi Im Rj

I'm a man and im from Mars
My wife well, shes a woman and shes from Venus

We came to leave on Earth the day that we were both born

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

There, there zaiger, I gave you a little blue star, it reminds me of my home planet. It's to calm you down, and prove to you that we come in Peace!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Yes there has. I can link you to one right now.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Star&Flag for you, and if you haven't, make sure you visit this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
There has not been one of those threads in a while. Please do not give those guys a venue.

Oh you're spoiling my fun zaiger... how about a thread attempting to get together everyone who insists that they really are Jesus? That would be bound to go well.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Well we have not had many takers on this so let us ask again.
Who he is not human?

new topics

top topics

join