It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck exposes the "real" movement in the left

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

I want to tell you a little story. Once upon a time, there was a great empire that ruled nearly 1/3 of the entire land mass of the planet earth. This great empire colonized a new stretch of land with endless possibilities. As the territory was established, the people who called the new place home would soon find themselves in a situation where a major choice had to be made. The government of this great empire started taxing and put much burden on these dwellers of the new land that the empire aquired. Finally, a group of angry people who were living in the new land stormed a ship full of goods that were to be taxed on the people. These angry people picked up these boxes and threw them into the harbor. This, among other things, led to a great civil war in which the oppressed beat out the oppressor. The newly freed people established a government they thought would serve the people the best by limiting the government power. They created a document that shaped the entire world and is revered today as a testament of true freedom. This new land was called America. The great empire was the British. The angry group of people were Bostonians and the goods they threw overboard were tea bags. The war would become known as the Revolutionary War. The winners of the war went from being known as colonials to being known as statesmen. The document that binds our government is called the Constitution.

Today, this great land of America (USA) is being oppressed by a centralized federal government. The angry group of people today are known as tea baggers, right wing nut jobs, propagandists, and the worst of all.... Republican by the critics but the true name of these people are the Refounders. Instead of throwing out tea in the harbor, we're throwing unwanted Washington garbage out. This new war is a war against corruption and government overspending. We will go from being known as "citizens" to being "heroic" for taking a stand when many people were against us. The document that binds our government is known as the Constitution and it's because of Washington's lack of adherence to this document that we are angry. Give me liberty... not health care reform. Give me my money back which I earned by working my tail off! Let me volunarily give taxes like we do when we go shopping. Bring our currency back to the gold standard. Eliminate the Fed. Let's start by calling our congressment and telling them to support Ron Paul's "Audit the Fed" bill. Read the communist manifesto and then tell me if you recognize the America we live in. Good day to you.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Locoman8

So what exactly will changing the fed do? Especially since they are just the puppets of the Corporate masters.

It makes more sense to go after the Corporations rather than the underlings. Your history references are obsolete, it's a whole new ball game and the old paradigm has faded into oblivion; History now is just a romantic illusion that probably never existed as told in the history books anyway.

To think that the big money will ever respect or listen to the Tea Party people, or any citizen group is naive.

Politics is just a fantasy, a diversion, to make the mooks feel like they might have a little control and Glen B. is nothing more than an entertainer, choreographed to appeal to angry old white men like Rush and Sean. The
puppet masters know exactly what strings to pull to make us dance. They're not stupid and unaware.

It's a brave new world; welcome to the monkey house.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Stay trapped in your little box of "There's no point in doing anything." I tend to stand up for what I believe. Nothing ever got done by sitting down and letting the "powers-that-be" have their way. Don't forget, we outnumber them.

<< 1   >>

join