It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your like comared to last year..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
This year our winter has started off with unusual cooling and now its down to 10 degrese. seems to be geting colder and colder and a good storm is predicted for the week ahead. Tacoma WA

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
well comared to last year my like is your.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
In Soviet Union comare likes you.

Anyway, below average to average temps and average to above average snowfall.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Here in stormy California, we had a mild winter last year. This year I am convinced the next ice age is upon us. Here in the central valley we went from triple digits to 60 degrees practically over night in early September. We don't get freezing temps very often but the last few days its been to cold to leave the house. There was even rumors of snow, but since we had no cloud cover not only did we not get snow but it was even colder than forcasted.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
It's raining ... as usual

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Here in Canada it only started snowing yesterday! eh.

Well, this part anyway. were just a six hour drive from new york, the city. so no winter yet.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Compared to last year, about the same.

Up until about 5 or 6 years ago our ski basin opened for business on thanks giving
(Ski Santa Fe).

Now for the last 5 or 6 years it is not well into December of January that we get enough snow.

Call it what you like, but I personally think i am seeing some fairly serious changes to the weather patterns around these parts, (Central Rio Grande Valley).

[edit on 8-12-2009 by Animal]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
WHATS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE! Don't you listen to Al Gore! Global warming! Forget about those pesky leaked emails! Bolderdash I tell you! Dastardly CO2 gas! (Hey isn't that the stuff that plants breath in and breath out oxygen?) Remember Al Gore is always right after all HE'S a Nobel prize winner and an Oscar winner and he invented the internet! Get with the program! Drink all the Kool-aid too, made it special...good for ya.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by raj9721

Your comment just made me spit out my coffee. Thanks for the chuckle this morning.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The only relevant question is, how is 80% of the world? How is our ocean temp today than it was last year, or 10 years ago...

Who cares if its snowing in your backyard...its like figuring out the health of a bee colony by examining a single honeycomb verses the colony as a whole.

Our world is run by our oceans...if the ocean is in trouble, we all are in trouble...if your hometown is having a freak blizzard, that means absolutely nothing.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by raj9721

Your your like is comared to fish year tarantula potpie if and but to too us and me for. But to and 6 11:11 2012 december weather stuffs things blat. Bloobie ba boobie.

Thanks for asking.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I want to respond, but there is something off about the title of the thread. Can't quite put my finger on it, but something ain't right...

Can I get an interpretation?

new topics

top topics

join