It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar's hydrogen fuel system... let's support his work.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Hello ATS. My first post. I have always been a reader of this site, and finally made the leap to a member. Simply put, I had a feeling that I need to voice my support for the work Bob Lazar is doing.

A personal hero of mine, Bob is starting to educate the public on his clean energy for vehicles. Bob's story is what sparked my imagination and fascination with propulsion systems and the nature of gravitational fields as a child. His story and explanations opened my mind to extraordinary possibilities. He seems to have had a rough go at it due to his work at S4... and now I think he deserves some support.

This post is to share the youtube video I came across describing Bob's hydrogen fuel system. I fully support Bob's work. And I will be contributing more to this wonderful community of ATS.

P.S. Message to John Lear... If you are listening, your contributions and research to the mysteries of this world are amazing. Curiosity is powerful. Thank you putting everything out there, just the way you see it.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 8-12-2009 by The Astro Man]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by The Astro Man

Welcome to ATS, Hope you enjoy the site. Yes Lazar's work is great and I hope to hear more for him in the near future. As far as J.L goes...no he's not listening he does not visit ATS (anymore) he was banned and speaking of banned members is not allowed so thats all I'll say. If you need any help or have questions I'm just a U2U away!

[edit on 8-12-2009 by alyosha1981]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I think the unique thing about Bob is that he is putting the power into the hands of the individual, when corporations would LOVE to take the oil trade and their pumps and convert the public into going to Hydrogen stations to maintain control of the economy of transportation.

Here are a couple cool links:

HYDROGEN TOY CAR
redpiggifts.com...

HYDROGEN FUEL STATION BY FORD
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Honestly... I would be honored to interview Bob Lazar... I believe his story.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by The Astro Man

Does anybody know what he is up to right now? Is he public in any way. Would be great to just ask him what it was like working at S-4 in a casual and not from accusation or distrustful.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

top topics

join