It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am not human, but instead another species.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I am supprised that people see the value in wasting their lives even feeding a stupid thread like this. Threads like this should be removed and the poster warned and perhaps even banned. Life is to short to waste pandering to people like this ! Anyway even if you were not human, sceptic overlord has already said that he won`t tolerate anyone using this site for market research, I presume that condition would also reffer to Aliens and Time travellers !

[edit on 8-12-2009 by Qwenn]

[edit on 8-12-2009 by Qwenn]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I always thought the first rule of observing was to not let your subject(s) know you're observing them. Alerting them to your intent to observe their actions causes the subject to behave differently from how they would go about their business if they were unaware.

Just sayin'.

~G

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qwenn
I am supprised that people see the value in wasting their lives even feeding a stupid thread like this. Threads like this should be removed and the poster warned and perhaps even banned. Life is to short to waste pandering to people like this ! Anyway even if you were not human, sceptic overlord has already said that he won`t tolerate anyone using this site for market research, I presume that condition would also reffer to Aliens and Time travellers !

Look, some people waste their lives pandering to people who write stupid threads. Some people waste their lives scolding the people who waste their lives pandering to people who write stupid threads. Some people waste their lives pandering to people who waste their lives scolding the people who waste their lives pandering to people who write stupid threads. It's like one big eco-system where we all need each other to correctly function. Carry on.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
i am surprised by everyone here....i dont understand why there is so much criticsm...this person (or non person) whatever he/she/it may be says they are "observing" and most of the people on here can only think what a loser!!

i DO believe that there are alien beings among us or even hybridized beings.....but i dont necessarily believe that this is the best way to "observe" humans....and i have noticed that this person (or non person) DID NOT answer many of the questions posed.....

what species are you?
where and when are you from?
what do you mean we are one?
how did you get here?
what technology was used to get here?
how does that technology work?
where exactly is "here"?
how long did it take your species to accomplish this feat of time travel?
what is your purpose of "observing" us?
why are you so intrigued by us?
what is it that you hope to accomplish here?
since you are using a computer with internet, where are you located at now?
what are you hoping to learn from us?
are we just another genetic experiment of your race and you are here checking to see how we are faring on our own? -if thats the case most are failing miserably

A BIT OF ADVICE FOR YOU AND YOUR RACE-
IF INDEED YOU ARE FROM ANOTHER TIME AND SPECIES, THE BEST THING TO REMEMBER IS THAT YOU ARE GOING TO OBSERVE 3 TYPES OF PEOPLE: THE CURIOUS, THE CYNICAL, AND THE FANATICS

CURIOUS=considering all the questions i asked that would be me
CYNICAL=considering all the snide comments you got at first we know who they are
FANATICS=people that whole heartedly believe and have no questions, they want to be "taken home" so to speak...they await the day another being or species takes them into a trip of enlightenment and finally gives them peace

SO NOW HERE WE ARE....WHAT SAY YOU?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
This is probably ET MAN back for more attention.

The younger member's will flock to this thread, and they will defend it by justifying " Well what if he is a time travelling alien ?? you never know ""

And us seasoned ATS members ??? well, we already know.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

This is probably ET MAN back for more attention.

The younger member's will flock to this thread, and they will defend it by justifying " Well what if he is a time travelling alien ?? you never know ""

And us seasoned ATS members ??? well, we already know.

well you can call yourself "seasoned" but i say that you are just stuck up there was no implication of me implying that i actually thought this was a "real" thread by a "real" alien species for one....i wanted to see what kind of elaborate story he made up it adds to the fun and the humor of my day so go on and continue your work of being a relentless jerk by thinking you are better than everyone because you are "seasoned"

oh and by the way y not tell us just exactly what your flavor is "Mr. Seasoned"...lemon pepper? garlic salt? onion powder? barbeque?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Somnio

Interesting ...................indeed, WELCOME.

[edit on 12/8/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Somnio

Doesn't "Somnio" mean "I HOAX dream" in Latin?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Somnio
I am from another time, and bear little semblance to man, although genetically we are one.

edit for my stupidity, carry on

[edit on 8-12-2009 by stereovoyaged]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Somnio, do they have pizza in your time?

Please tell me they don't put pineapples on it.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Oh good. Mebbe you can help me with something. I found this little item near some burned out old debris in the woods:

I am sure with your superior alien mental abilities, you can get more sense out of this than some wayward, simple ape...

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Another fake alien? Sweet.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereovoyaged

I am from another time, and bear little semblance to man, although genetically we are one.
[edit on 8-12-2009 by stereovoyaged]

if you claim to be an advanced alien please check for spelling mistakes.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8
reply to post by Somnio

Right then, what am I thinking right now? I'm thinking of an animal, what is it?

A dung beatle?

do you have humour where you're from, somnio?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

I don't see anything wrong with that!!
you can't outsmart aliens man.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I am here to observe human interactions in anonymous settings. Thank you for participating. Goodbye.

Telling them you're alien is a giveaway that you are not.

Me not telling them Im alien is a giveaway that I am. But Im not telling.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Only a superior, evolved being will understand this:

I know you believe you understand what you thought I said, but I don't think you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Oh, and this puzzle:

Statement #1: I never lie
Statement #2: I am lying.

(Let's see if its head explodes...cover your monitors..)

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Welcome to Earth... ...and no I'm not going to punch you.

Sooooo...

What social interactions have you been observing? ...remember, family friendly site...no voyeurs, please.

Anyhow, welcome to Earth, may your observations be fruitful, and merry.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

lol i noticed that the person that this thread originated from has still refrained from answering any questions....and your post was hilarious....definitely a good laugh thanks

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by anonymousAlienResearcher

what species are you?

We are products of molecular DNA hybridization. The degree of genetic similarity between the three divergent species sourced for our construction is greater than the genetic distance between yours and mine. A form of DNA denaturation, along the lines of unwinding double-stranded deoxyribonucleic acids was utilised. We are unique in the Universe, and therefore alone.

where and when are you from?

Where is difficult to clarify. Taking your chaotic inflation theory as a model, we are resident in a “safe zone”, where spatial inflation has stopped stretching and has formed a manifest bubble of reality. It is not here. Nor there. Taking an initial starting point dictated by our entry point into this reality, we travelled a 6-dimensional, tortionless manifold of space/time – a higher dimensional analogue – negating the necessity of navigating any vanishing curvatures, and therefore avoiding creating an unnecessary paradox.

As to when, well, that is irrelevant.

what do you mean we are one?

We –as in all life and variations thereof – are interconnected. Entangled. This is indeed a non-local connection; a property of quantum mechanical states. It is irrelevant the distance between you or me; signal symmetry applies to the properties of particles as it does to properties of the signal. Signals, in their nominal state, are arbitrary in nature yet extend across space/time as a tone of single coherence. No one object (particle) can be sufficiently affected without its counterpart being affected too. It’s the effects we share which brings me here.

how did you get here? what technology was used to get here?
how does that technology work?

So many questions. I will attempt to answer the three queries above in one. And simplify the replies. Systems, whether particle or solar, can be – in your parlance – simply reduced to a probability of numbers varying between time and place (which are the same, yet apart). This you call wavefunction, and from this can be derived the position of a particle, or its momentum. Locators (sentient trans-dimensional actuators) determine the position and momentum of the target, and “lock in to it”. This process is, of course, susceptible to probability and its whims, but once the formula that combines location and velocity has been calculated (quantum disturbance/correlation matrix) then the course is set, and safe.

The technology involved is not ours. We are only its guardians, whilst it is in our care. As to how it works, I hope my above illustration will suffice. If not, then I will further mention that it is infallible, and that its measure of decoherence to all external forces (spatial/temporal/divine) is absolute in that its mechanism interacts with its non-environment so successfully that it is able to exhibit probabilistically additive behavior. It – our “engine/ship” - is a semi-solidconductor, nanobuilt structure that confines the motion of conduction within an artificial, quantum event band, compressing the amplitudes of wavefunctions – possessing the target’s values – to two or more values of the target’s “observable” quantity.

Therefore, it can "move" in any spatial/temporal direction.

where exactly is "here"?

Here is where you believe yourself to be. The problem is, where you think you are, is not where you actually are.

how long did it take your species to accomplish this feat of time travel?

There is no travelling. There is only a change of formula. If you wish it quantified, then think of milliseconds. Less, even.

what is your purpose of "observing" us? why are you so intrigued by us?
what is it that you hope to accomplish here?

In order of questions asked; everything is watched. You are interesting. Redemption.

since you are using a computer with internet, where are you located at now?

I am relating to the internet, I am not, however, using it. One cannot link, say a fire and a blanket to a computer to send smoke signals.

what are you hoping to learn from us?

Where our future lies. How to change our past without breaching “timelines”. To be free.

are we just another genetic experiment of your race and you are here checking to see how we are faring on our own? -if thats the case most are failing miserably

You are not an experiment, but the experimenters. Forgetfulness is a terrible, and dreadful, thing.

You are fortunate the Universe remembers you as you were. It will not let those memories go, no matter what you did to it in the past. No matter what. Nor, what you will do to it in the times to come.

Memory is all.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join