It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am not human, but instead another species.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I am here to observe human interactions in anonymous settings. Thank you for participating. Goodbye.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Somnio
goodbye

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Somnio

When does school start back up? I hope you get all of the cool stuff you asked santa for on christmas. Welcome to ATS

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Welcome to uh earth and ats
Enjoy your stay

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
It seems like posts of this nature have a sharp rise whenever Blizzard has a problem with World of Warcraft and has to shut it down to perform maintenance.

hhhhmmm now what could the correlation be ? I wonder.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

It seems like posts of this nature have a sharp rise whenever Blizzard has a problem with World of Warcraft and has to shut it down to perform maintenance.

It must be tuesdays or something when WOW decides to go down
for maintenance!
TUESDAYS 3 am - 11 am Pacific... which is 4 am - 12 pm Mountain, 5 am - 1 pm Central and then 6 am - 2 pm Eastern.
and No i don't play wow haha just googled
oh the sillyness

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   

haha i actually am posting on this site for that exact reason i am usually a neutral observer, but you probably hit the nail on the head with that one.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Note: Cynicism appears to be prevalent amongst the humans. I must observe more, and interact when necessary to find out the root cause of this trait.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Somnio
Note: Cynicism appears to be prevalent amongst the humans. I must observe more, and interact when necessary to find out the root cause of this trait.

lmao ooh this thread could turn out to be fun after all
Please update your 'observations' daily

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
whats the money that this guy gets banned or posts for a full week before realizing no one finds his act funny and leaves?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Somnio

Just get your 20 posts in and then you can start a thread on anything you want...just make sure you put on your flame retardent clothing if you wish to continue in this manner

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Somnio

Bloop Bloop Bloop must observe, must observe.

now If only you could have observed where your mom put your pajama's (space suit) because you got alien juice (sunny delight) all over your old ones.

anyway, does your spaceship resemble one of those car bed's ?? im sure you got a walkie talkie and everything. lucky.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   

reply to post by Somnio

Bloop Bloop Bloop must observe, must observe.

now If only you could have observed where your mom put your pajama's (space suit) because you got alien juice (sunny delight) all over your old ones.

anyway, does your spaceship resemble one of those car bed's ?? im sure you got a walkie talkie and everything. lucky.

Hey lets not be dissing the car beds ok plenty of respectable people sleep in them AND have walkie talkie radios to talk to other car beds -goes to watch grandmas boy-

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Somnio
I am here to observe human interactions in anonymous settings. Thank you for participating. Goodbye.

I am human, so to speak.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   

What is the purpose of this exercise?

Many people seem to believe that you were implying that you weren't human. I see no reason to infer this from your self-introduction. Since when does the observance of human interaction, preclude the observer being human?

Oh, wait....

It seems you identify 'the humans' in a way that implies self-exclusion.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by Tearman]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Are you a cat too? My real name is Fritz (the cat), but I go by the name Gobbledok T. Chipeater on ATS.

C'mon at least tell us what species you are. Give us something.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tearman
Many people seem to believe that you were implying that you weren't human. I see no reason to infer this from your self-introduction. Since when does the observance of human interaction, preclude the observer being human?

Perhaps it was the thread title. The part about the "I am not human" and the other part about the "but instead another species".

LOL nah just kidding, I ask silly questions too sometimes.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Why has the mob squad come out on this one? Really? I see no statement that really requires that much antagonism. It was merely an introduction......

Give the guy a break. At least let him get his toes wet.........

Respectfully,
A2D

[edit on 8-12-2009 by Agree2Disagree]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by GobbledokTChipeater

Originally posted by Tearman

Perhaps it was the thread title. The part about the "I am not human" and the other part about the "but instead another species".

LOL nah just kidding, I ask silly questions too sometimes.
Oh... that part! Damn.... I guess I didn't pick up the thread title on a conscious level. I guess I suffer from a sort of psychological blindness. Somnio, you should make note of this curious human aspect.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I am from another time, and bear little semblance to man, although genetically we are one.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join