It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

.?Son of Man.?.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Can it be that this or these be a full illusion capable of lording in a horde of destruction and yield a mere balance of non-fearing and a hunger for utter chaos, (possibly a course as prehistoric[dinosaurs] were presented to do being feulled by the originalus rebellious archangels.

If there are a complex manifestation of a compilation of a stored knowledge gathered from the hoase disease and the millions upon millions of ways weave died through the darker ages of humankind that in turn are bloodthristy for revenge and a lust for the annihilation of us and those supports around us?

How much faith would it take to dissipate such a nasty infection burning further and further through our present times?

now back a paragraph, how could these, if they were even a probability gather and hold such an omni-state? How could we infiltrate and deteriorate such a brutal force? Is it a rest on faith? or do we all have a place a form and a time to react when given those pesky decisions that seem to sway like a "Swing Vote' force-say.

When/If these are carriers on an Armageddon trail or Apocalypse run would you think we have been prepared or taken precautionary preventative measures to steer us clear of a seeming leering end>?<

[edit on 7-12-2009 by tumache]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I'm not sure I am following you correctly.

What does that stuff have to do with son of man?

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

If there are a complex manifestation of a compilation of a stored knowledge gathered from the hoase disease and the millions upon millions of ways weave died through the darker ages of humankind that in turn are bloodthristy for revenge and a lust for the annihilation of us and those supports around us?

What in Gods creation are you talking about?

[edit on 7-12-2009 by oliveoil]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I'm afraid I'm not quite following you. What are you trying to say?

new topics

top topics

join