It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hit-listed Targeted Individuals call for Senate Judiciary Committee investigation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I don't know what to make of this one. I came across it looking over the news. This is way too spooky. There is a video after the external source.

Across the United States and the globe, transnational covert harassment groups have organized and victimize mostly those considered to be disenfranchised and those exposing truth that mainstream media refuses to do. Victim complaints of the alleged criminal activities escalated after September 11, 2001. The treatment applies to blacks, women, children, the elderly, gays and lesbians, those institutionalised with mental illness, prisoners, newly immigrated citizens, plus many unsuspecting people, law abiding Americans. People in every state of the union report being targeted for abuses such as ongoing stalking, unforced house entries, mail tampering plus directed energy weapons assaults that include shocks, stings, burning, nausea and disorientation. Marshall Thomas, independent researcher exposing the current Phoenix Program in the U.S. states through video commnetaries, stated that the program is "aimed at dissidents, whistleblowers, and 'security risks' who are subjected to a combined program of Phoenix, MKULTRA, Cointelpro, and human experimentation using non-lethal weapons." "The average American would be astonished to learn the extent to which classified surveillance technology has advanced today; to learn that remote manipulation of the human mind and body is now possible and all are at risk of abuses at the hands of technological predators," stated Derrick Robinson , President of Freedom From Covert Harassment and Surveillance, one of many self-support groups that emerged after September 11, 2001 and the P.A.T.R.I.O.T. Act passed.

www.examiner.com...

I mean, is this for real? This is something straight out of a science fiction story. I have heard of this type of stuff going on. Even by members right here at ATS.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Came across chapter two and decided to post it. This is some crazy stuff.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
If you get "sprayed" then use a mild not but a medium level of Bleach with Soap as some of the '___' is oil based. Peace

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join