It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did JFK know...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
clever people and eager authors give the following reasons for JFK's death:

1,revenge for Cuba.
2,got in the way of the wrong people in USA.
3,was about to talk about aliens/secret scocieties/health care/race rights
4,too forward thinking for the status quo of the USA.

but,he WAS VERY ill. he WAS aware the south was hostile to him. he DID OK a car with NO protection.

I say he knew. i say he was SO ill with addisons diesease and other concerns that hew knew what was coming and didnt mind. did he want to be a martyr? did he want to shake up the USA? did he believe that his passing in that manner would promise his more physically able brother the top spot? just a thought,but i say he knew.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I used to research this. Who actually killed him? Why?

But this is interesting, what you propose.
He was very ill, and in alot of pain.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Hmmm I never thought about that. Maybe he did know he was pushing too many peoples buttons and wanted to expose TPTB through his own assassination. Very interesting.

Omni

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ewokdisco

Interesting theory below existentialistcowboy.blogspot.com...

JFK tried to strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the government at interest

JFK Threatened to Repeal the 'Oil Depletion Allowance'!

JFK Threatend to 'smash the CIA into a thousand pieces'

It is at this time in our history that the name George Bush comes up. It was in 1959 --the year that Fidel Castro seized power in Cuba--that George Bush set up Zapata Offshore in a Houston headquarters.

According to Joseph McBride of The Nation, "a source with close connections to the intelligence community confirms that Bush started working for the agency in 1960 or 1961, using his oil business as a cover for clandestine activities." 1 By the time of the Kennedy assassination, we have an official FBI document which refers to "Mr. George Bush of the Central Intelligence Agency," and despite official disclaimers there is every reason to think that this is indeed the man in the White House today. The mystery of George Bush as a possible covert operator hinges on four points, each one of which represents one of the great political and espionage scandals of postwar American history.

"The real rulers in Washington are invisible, and exercise power from behind the scenes."- Felix Frankfurter, Supreme Court Justice

"The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes."- Benjamin Disraeli, first Prime Minister of England, in a novel he published in 1844 called Coningsby, the New Generation

"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

There is a power so organized, so subtle, so complete, and so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it." - Woodrow Wilson

[edit on 7-12-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
my theory is that he knew something was happening, and for a particular reason, he went with it. did HE plan it?? well,thats for experts to say.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I honestly think he was just like any other POTUS. A crooked and curropt man, I do not think you can get to that position without being so. He certainly did some don't get me wrong but that goes without saying

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfiniteOmnipresence
Hmmm I never thought about that. Maybe he did know he was pushing too many peoples buttons and wanted to expose TPTB through his own assassination. Very interesting.

Omni

Interesting, JFK did what he wanted to do and said tptb be dammed.
Too much like Erick Cartman and his authority but Kenny is the one
that gets killed only in cartoons.

I think the hint of behind the seen powers became evident with the
Patton and Forestall killings back in the 40s when free energy
technology had its first breakthroughs. In hindsight the death
the scientists involved seems to fit the technology outbreak.

Perhaps JFK did think saucer technology could go to the Moon.
And the owners of the technology had better ideas.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I'd believe he knew, or at best, had a general idea that he'd piss someone or some people off within his Admin.

Did he know that he'd get shot during that parade? Probably not. Did he know he was stepping on toes? If he didn't then he's a retard, but I guarantee he knew that some on his side had other intentions.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I would not say that he KNEW I'd say, being a Kennedy and brazen as all get out, that he was daring someone to stop him.

I also think that he was either an alien, or a robot made by aliens...no proof whatsoever, just a feeling I get. Him being alive was the closest we would ever get to disclosure.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by InfiniteOmnipresence

I do not believe this theory because if it were true then he would have left a record.

Now I know you are going to say it was covered up but he would have gone to great lengths to get the story out.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by george_gaz

if he did know, i agree with you whole heart ed.

also, i'm curious...does anyone think that we will ever know the truth of what happened? or do you think the truth has already been persented?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by iamsupermanv2

JFK II 1:30:27 - 3 years ago JFK II is an incredible documentary film that totally destroys any notion of Lee Harvey Oswald being responsible for the murder of President John F. Kennedy. Packed with original and new footage, JFK II provides strong clues as to who was really behind the assassination. This examination of the evidence is meticulous and well-documented. JFK II is a criminal indictment of George Herbert Walker Bush and establishes beyond a reasonable doubt his guilt as a supervisor in the conspiracy to assassinate John F. Kennedy. (Please note that the producer of JFK II is John Hankey - NOT Prisonplanet.TV) "If the people knew what we had done, they would chase us down the street and lynch us." George H.W. Bush The George H. W. Bush - JFK Murder Connection www.planetquo.com...

That one not available so its probably the best one.
Off to the side see various other links to JFK 2 but JFK II was the
original and perhaps the best as others might be dis info efforts or not.

Ex

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

The real rulers in Washington are invisible, and exercise power from behind the scenes."- Felix Frankfurter, Supreme Court Justice

"The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes."- Benjamin Disraeli, first Prime Minister of England, in a novel he published in 1844 called Coningsby, the New Generation

"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

There is a power so organized, so subtle, so complete, and so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it." - Woodrow Wilson

The real truth is:
We are a Capitalist nation disguised as a Democracy!

( sadly )

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Read Family of Secrets by Russ Baker.
It's about the Bush family dynasty, but spends a lot of time on the JFK assasination and the bush/big oil connections, not to mention GH Bush's shadowy CIA experiences. While it doesn't lay blame for the crime, it does detail in depth how Kennedy ticked of the Texas oil interests in about every way imaginable. And of course, he was murdered in Texas. Bush was in Dallas that day, yet claimed to " not remember" where he was. The web of interests and relationships of the rich and powerful will knock you out!

[edit on 10-12-2009 by OldDragger]

top topics

join