It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

General Ideas and Intro

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Greetings to all who have awoken from the deep sleep called 'life' that has been pushed upon us since birth. Married, two kids, engineer, like to tip a few and spending time in the outdoors. Just signed up on ATS and look forward to endless hours at the keyboard.

Only been riding on the "conspiracy" train since September 12, 2001.
Go back in time a day further and I was the fool of the fools believing all that was taught as 'science', what was on the news and my views of us North Americans was that we somehow deserved to feel the way that I thought we all did. Now, much different story. 9/11, the BUSH government, IMF, WTO, WHO, UN, Israel, the Nazis, CIA, Illuminati, Hegel, etc., etc., and almost every other subject imaginabe. Too much to post now but in time I will make my fair share of contributions. Hope to find others with similar viewpoints and encouraged to see that there are other souls who see it as it is. Keep up the fight........as the real fight is coming!

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Hello and welcome, jimmyt. You will find ATS & BTS an invaluable resource for information and entertainment. I hope you enjoy your time here. See you around the forums.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Hey jimmyt,
Welcome to ats have fun and enjoy the site
if i can help send me a u2u

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Welcome, glad to have you aboard!

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 03:11 AM
link   
hiya, welcome to ATS!

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Hey nice to meet you.

Well jump right in and look around,

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me.

Asala

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 03:27 AM
link   
WELCOME ABOARD.

Mr. M

top topics

join