It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ReBirth Doctrine (by Anti-Evil)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
As I have stated in various other threads over the last few days. this "911" is all the way up and all the way down Incrimenates the whole Government and betrayal, treason, call it what you want. every tom dick and hairy organization weighed in 911 officiating the fabrication if my understanding of that day is correct. under the shadow of such unprecidented corruption of the public trust forces us to swallow hard and call it what it is:
Broken ...
I read and re-read the Constitution and I support its principals - its boundaries to contain Government and maximize Freedom. however, in my lifetime 49 years ... I have never been free. I believed, I was giving some freedoms and accepting certain responsibilities and my share of money so that society could function, schools - hospitals - fire departments - police - prisons - armies - etc. and I have always counted my blessings for that small amount of constant nickeling and diming me was paying for achieving space, curing cancer, feeding the hungry. I was proud to be a American. but the last 20+ years have been troubling for people like me who actually have read the Constitution and tried to do my duty and instruct my public servant on my opinion on the subject.

However, I can not see how society could function without this artifical cash flow we enjoy under the current system. I do support a basis to money such as Gold Silver . but I would expand it to Time Shelter Drugs Debt Fuel Food... competing currencies based in the commodities of life.
where gold would be non-volital and Food very volitile.
this would expand the economy to a level that would allow tax base to sustain a slightly lessor standard of living.
Any system that is not propetual indebtness is preferable. it is impossible to pay off everything - they just devalue to dollar and charge interest to create it out of thin air. hum, they call it legal tender. I call it a garanteed lose, 96% since 1913.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

Simple... stop paying your taxes. See what happens next.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
However, the ideal structure would still be consolidation. and every argument you can make - it is the nature of a capitalistic society to
consolidate the strong buy the weak and gain market share. and the Government hendered by the Constitution would shock the globe and cause a massive 70% halt to commerce, in turn would cause a famine of biblical proportions. so, we are married to this criminal enterprise.

I would like to hear what you think of how we can fix this thing that governs us. to a more honorable profession instead of the tool of oppression it has become.

remember for every action there is a equal or opposite effect. and collosal blunders have massive implecations.

its easy to say - and we all know right from wrong - but how do you fix this thing>>>>>?

[edit on 5-12-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I filed taxes but did not have to pay them - as our income was low. Reporting was not far off the real thing. Get people pay cache... or barrterrrr.
So we were independent. No papers except for three days grueling paperwork every year.

Would dispute these findings if qouted by IRS... (Shoom!)

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
So once again absolutely everybody is in on it, but it was still carried out by a handful of high up NWO mandarins? I'm finding this very difficult to follow.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
all I can say - wow~~~
its like everyone is in on it, except for the victims ...
just check out some of the reports that are public knowledge...
just about every single police report NYC Port Authority took
suggested explosives... video evidence suggest explosives...
now read the 911 commission report, where did they explain
the bombs or WTC 7...? and the police stopped a van loaded
with explosives before we lost a bridge or tunnel. ah, where
is that police report...? we have the crime on police radio.
but no reports of any Isreali's... none.... and they were everywhere.
like it was there operation.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
I read and re-read the Constitution and I support its principals - its boundaries to contain Government and maximize Freedom. however, in my lifetime 49 years ... I have never been free.

This, coming from someone posting hard core anti-gov't conspiracies in a public forum completely without fear of gov't persecution. I'm going to go out on a limb and say he probably doesn't have any soldiers quartered in his house, either.

I can't think of a better example of the difference between knowledge and wisdom than this.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

You've really have got to spend a little time and effort investigating the differences between freedom and liberty. One hint - they are not the same thing and our system of government is concerned with liberty, not freedom.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

well I think I understand, but do you?

Liberty is what I get when I visit a nation, the navy gives me liberty.

Freedom is when government leaves me alone to my own decisions.

and your definitions is different...?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Freedom is an absolute. Consider yourself alone on an island. You are free to do anything that does not violate natural law. You are, of course, invited to try, but nature has its own way of enforcing its regulations.

Now consider that you are a normal human being living in a social situation. Your freedoms are curtailed by social agreement. What is left is your liberty. As societies grow and become more complex, more complex rules are required to allow everyone a relative amount of comfort. This is what the constitution is mainly about. Creating a form of government that provides for the common good with limited ability to degrade liberty without popular consent and in some instances against popular will.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Try Thomas Paine "Common Sense" He speaks of "natural liberty", what I think you mean by freedom.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

well then dave, if we all had to wear arm bands, we wouldnt be having a discussion. we would notice that we are all slaves and we would know who is who and could take appropriate action...
but the mind games that we live with are well, not working any longer except on you dave. time to wake up.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
This, coming from someone posting hard core anti-gov't conspiracies in a public forum

What we post here is not anti-government, it is PRO-government. At least, pro- LEGAL government. What YOU are supporting is blind, zealous faith to a totalitarian network of criminals that you refuse to see enormous faults in. That is about as anti-government as you can get. This might as well be Nazi Germany, you would still be saying criticism would be "anti-government." You could not possibly look at this any more ass-backwards.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
So once again absolutely everybody is in on it, but it was still carried out by a handful of high up NWO mandarins? I'm finding this very difficult to follow.

You would when you can't part with the idea that "everybody" has to be in on it.

Most people here know what the words "compartmentalization" and "need-to-know" mean, but you not only missed that train, you apparently don't even realize that it exists.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

You would when you can't part with the idea that "everybody" has to be in on it.

Most people here know what the words "compartmentalization" and "need-to-know" mean, but you not only missed that train, you apparently don't even realize that it exists.

Pithy stuff.

On another thread there's someone rattling on about how it would only take 17 or 18 people to pull off the whole thing, including 8 "top brass". Which is pretty funny - I imagine they're used to being busy, but that's a lot of work. Just the phone calls, imagine.

How many people do you think have direct knowledge of the conspiracy? I include those "compartmentalised" into thinking that working with voice actors or sticking explosives in the towers was just part of some fun and games, since they must by now be pretty sure what they were for. (They might even be a bit pissed off, and considering a blow of the whistle, but that's another story). Give us a rough number.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by TrickoftheShade]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

and ground control knew the hijackers were in the cockpits before the jets took off.

This from another thread by "Mike Dangerously". So now you've got significant numbers of people in the world of civil aviation in on it.

Unless you could "compartmentalise" them of course. Maybe tell them it's a drill. But by now they'd probably be kicking up a stink about it.

But of course you just send round some shadowy MIBs like in the films. They threaten them. Keep silent or else.

But hang on, now you need some MIBs. And you're relying on nobody being brave enough to speak up anyway. Oh dear. It just keeps getting bigger.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Please remember to include Keith Wheelhouse. Here's Craig Ranke's email to him:

"The charade is over."...."We know you aren't to blame for a deception on this level Keith. But things will work out a lot better for you if you come clean. Work with us."......."I think it is best you are honest now. Your whole account has been proven to be fabricated by video of the C-130 at the Pentagon on 9/11."...."There is really nothing more to discuss unless you want to confess, Kieth."......" We know it was a flyover/flyaway. We have witnesses who prove this."....."We prefer to believe you are innocent and were coerced to lie."....." The video proves you are not telling the truth, Keith."

And there's bound to be quite a few other paid liars at each site - Harley guy, of course, and probably quite a few who never made it to TV. And someone to coach them. And a place to do it.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
What we post here is not anti-government, it is PRO-government. At least, pro- LEGAL government. What YOU are supporting is blind, zealous faith to a totalitarian network of criminals that you refuse to see enormous faults in. That is about as anti-government as you can get. This might as well be Nazi Germany, you would still be saying criticism would be "anti-government." You could not possibly look at this any more ass-backwards.

Good grief, just when you think you've heard it all...

Dude, it's YOU CONSPIRACY PEOPLE who are accusing the gov't of staging 9/11 and murdering 3000 Americans over oil and the military industrial complex (and specifically anti-evil, who claims it's a gov't drug smuggling operation), PLUS, covering everything up with disinformation agents and manufactured evidence, PLUS accusing everyone from the NYPD to the NYFD to the Air Force to NORAD to NATO to even some guy driving a taxi by the Pentagon of being complicit of something or another. I'm not talkign about criticizing them of their mistakes. I'm talking about accusing them of outright murder. You honestly think this is being pro-government?!?

If you people were to walk around with street signs saying "Kim Jong Il staged 9/11" in North Korea, or post "The Ayotollah is in league with drug smugglers" on some web site in Iran, you'd disappear off the face of the Earth the moment you clicked the SEND button. People in East Germany were braving machine gun towers and barbed wire to get across the wall to have a fraction of what you have, and you're actaully complaining how we have no freedoms??? I try to say away from childish slurs like "ignorant as hell", but jeez, there's no way around it- that IS ignorant as hell.

If you don't believe me, go to North Korea and try to walk around with a street sign saying "Kim Jong Il staged 9/11" and see what happens. I triple dog dare you.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
I'm not talkign about criticizing them of their mistakes. I'm talking about accusing them of outright murder. You honestly think this is being pro-government?!?

When the shoe fits, yes, it certainly is, and to let them stay in office is insane!

You are basically saying, "I have no problem criticizing them for something minor like I've been conditioned to believe they always do, but for something major like military-sponsored murder that they appear to have been complicit in, oh I won't even go there!" That mentality is either insane or just totally ignorant. History is against you. Even Hitler tells you that the small-minded people swallow the big lies whole, though the little lies they often figure out because their minds will allow those. Hitler left you this quote, and he knew what he was doing. The Nazis staged their own military psychological operations.

Btw I am not accusing anyone in the FDNY or NYPD of murder, nor all of the other people you list. You are just sensationalizing what I am saying. There are FDNY and NYPD who dissent against the "official story" already. The others have simply been misled and confused by federal authorities. I guess it just comes down to what they personally and individually saw that day, that led them to their particular beliefs.

If you people were to walk around with street signs saying "Kim Jong Il staged 9/11" in North Korea, or post "The Ayotollah is in league with drug smugglers" on some web site in Iran, you'd disappear off the face of the Earth the moment you clicked the SEND button.

You know why? Because the citizens in those countries have learned how to lick boots and like it. I'm not doing that here. And neither are many others here. And because there are so many people who are still NOT afraid to challenge the federal government in such a way, we are allowed to retain our freedoms. Which are being taken away, you know, slowly but surely. This is the time when you either make a stand, or yes, this country WILL become like those you mention.

If you lay down like an obedient dog while these murderers go free and continue running public offices, this place is going to be North Korea or Iran in no time flat. And we will all have apathetic and uninformed people like you to thank for it, as always.

The media and the banks are by far the biggest threat to the sovereignty of this nation. Not "al Qaeda" (reminds me of 1984), not Iran, not Iraqis fighting for their sovereignty from American invaders.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by bsbray11]

new topics

top topics

join