It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This thread a simply a question to ponder...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
This has been something I have been thinking about a lot lately... How is that I(we) have been able to overcome the brainwashing that the majority of the masses seem to have fallen victim to? Are we smarter? Is it just luck? I am unsure because at least here in the states its hard to get away from some form of mind control. Regardless of its from the air, water, food, medicine, vaccines... Simply drinking water in the US we are being drugged. I don't know... The second part of this question would be am I better off without the blinders on... Is life easier? Well I can answer that one... Ignorance may actually be bliss...

[edit on 5-12-2009 by iamjesusphish]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
It's only about choices and decisions we made in our life that made who we are. A person i knew eating and drink good foods most of his life but he is afraid to stand up for himself....most of his life.

so....some of us, just lucky.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
You have made the DREADFUL mistake of mistaking yourself for "awake".

Not being a jerk or trying to insult you...but welcome to the new "statistic" among the "sleeping"- The "mistake" of feeling like you are "awake" when in turn you are not.

None of us are.

The more you say things like "how am I immune to the brainwashing", or "ever since I have been awake" etc etc...the more you have been suckered into thinking "you have the answer now, why work towards finding it, now that you already have it".

You are not aware or "fully informed" on even 5% of what is going around you. In fact, you are worse of then those "obliviousness" to these subjects, since they have no reason to think "they won something" and that they are "holding secret knowledge".

Most of "us" on this site are ware of three thigngs-

1)What is allowed on this site.
2)What is allowed on the TV.
3)What is allowed on the internet.

All monitored venues...all allowed to exist by those who want you to be "stupid" and overconfident. All controlled and infiltrated by those "paid" to confuse and lose you.

Alex Jones=Enemy.
Icke=Enemy.
Jessi=Enemy.
R. Paul=Enemy.
Celente=Enemy

The list is endless...you will know WHO is trying to deliver you the right info by watching them killed or publicly debased by all the forces bent on "controlling you".

Your money is gone...your world is on a brink of no return...and here you are unable to PROVE A DAMN bit of the criminal's guilt behind it, on a website making no progress towards stopping it, while you relax and "feel" achievement in think you are AWAKE!

911 was an inside job,yadda yadda, audit the Fed, yadda, Obama is a communist, yadda, disclosure and YADDA!

Have you gathered supplies? Have you met with your state reps? Have you investigated and joined a "healthy" militia or organization that prepares for all bad futures? Have you done anything today to better your chance of survival other then posting how "awake" you are?

Rebuke...feel free....but I am right.

You, and 99% of the rest of the merry-go-round-around-here, are all DUMBER THEN BLIND SPIT, and playing fantasy games of "look at me, I am awake".

None of us are awake...some of us are "ready".

Those of us who ARE ready, do not post silly things like "am I smarter for being awake".

Good day.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Who said that we have awoken, or (gasp!) are immune to their control?

I constantly catch myself thinking in catch-phrases instead of logic.
I am still very much part of the sheeple. The only difference is that I take the time to notice. I think it takes a critical mindset to overcome the sheepyness.
That, and the will to make the hard choices that enable your freedom.
You got to learn to notice any sort of outside influence, and then use some sound judgement to filter out anything that you don't agree with.
And proper judgement can only be made if you have as many pertinent facts as possible, so good education is a must.
It also helps if you travel, especially if you try to immerse yourself in different cultures. After giving them that chance, you will see that they are all humans too. Wether they serve beef grilled, baked, fried, steamed, or not at all.
You will see that any differences are purely superficial, and you may be able to notice divisive-programming on TV.

Or something like that.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Carlthulhu

Carlthulhu!!!

I DON'T care what you are or are not! Your NAME alone makes me adore you!

Sheep, spook, or spirit...you sir are thumbs up over here.

Carlthulhu!!! HA!

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I just think we are like an audience at a magicians show, who notice , or are able to spot how one trick, and one trick only is done.
Like everyone else, most of it is beyond us.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I don't think its luck or coincidence I think that the people that wake up wake up because they are spirits that came here to do something and waking up must be done so that the movement can rise.

Why do i think this?

I was talking to a friend who didn't know anything of this happening and I told him some things that are happening and that you can clearly see and he was very very excited and he kept thinking about what i said days after.

Sometimes I talk to other people about the same thing and they tell me I'm wrong and a coock.

It's all about your spirit I think maybe not I don't know.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I was just about to make a thread on this very subject!!!! After looking at a post on another thread.

So let me start with a recap.

The human race was created by god for no apparant reason other than he loves us.

The flip side to this is that god is a joke on we are alone in the universe "or at least we have no evidence of such"..

That brings us to the human aspect of life its self, and the NWO controll aware stuff..

So are some people more "aware / awake" than others?

Well it depend on your prespective of life i guess.

It is your choice to work it out and make it work in your own head what you think the "truth" is.

But read this be for you make up your mind.

Why are you here? why did god / whatever make you?

1st word is the answer

Enjoy your time looking for the outcome because that was never the point, you overlook the reason for the outcome in a futile bid to make sens of your life.

Question > answer

what one is more important?

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carlthulhu
Who said that we have awoken, or (gasp!) are immune to their control?

I am still very much part of the sheeple. The only difference is that I take the time to notice. I think it takes a critical mindset to overcome the sheepyness.
That, and the will to make the hard choices that enable your freedom.
You got to learn to notice any sort of outside influence, and then use some sound judgement to filter out anything that you don't agree with.
And proper judgement can only be made if you have as many pertinent facts as possible, so good education is a must.
It also helps if you travel, especially if you try to immerse yourself in different cultures. After giving them that chance, you will see that they are all humans too. Wether they serve beef grilled, baked, fried, steamed, or not at all.
You will see that any differences are purely superficial, and you may be able to notice divisive-programming on TV.

Or something like that.

I shall use this as an example and point out words for fellow ats's to undertand.. and let me point some things out here this is not about the poster but a basic miss understanding of how one is in / on planet earth..

first line

so he is self aware of his problem? right..ok lets move on..

I am still very much part of the sheeple.

Well he did not have a choice in that..

The only difference is that I take the time to notice.

correct! he dose notice but do not asume others do not!

now this is important..

I think it takes a critical mindset to overcome the sheepyness.

you do not get to NOT be a sheep, you ARE a sheep and not of your own choice.. trust me..

lets move on.

My education sucks.. but that statement is fasle why?

basic concept of money is a scamm yet people can not think criticaly with a model that does not use one?

Funny to say the least

and then he gets honest

You will see that any differences are purely superficial

Yes my friend the enite human race is superficial, and they do indeed like it, like lemmings.

When you read half the posts on here i am amazed at what i read not only by the hypocricy of it but the sheer lack of understanding of life.

This was not a directed post but i wanted to use it to show how full of xxx mankind is.

God help you all

top topics

join