It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama has had his administration downplay this “climategate” as insignificant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
It seems the PTB are scrambling to get everyone back on board with the whole climate change thing. There is a lot at stake for them if no one buys into this nonsense.

“Insignificant” is the word Obama loves to use when he and his administration is caught in a “lie” or “giving false data” and it is getting a little old. When a lot of the so called “jobs” created or saved were proven to be false jobs in nonexistent places, the administration called the numbers in question “insignificant”. Well false data in any amount is not insignificant.

I for one never believed it. Do you remember when the Bush administrations said that there was not enough evidence to believe this is happening? Everyone truly scum bagged him for that.

Here is the link.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by jackflap]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Hope you don't mind, I started a bash Al Gore thread and I am linking all the current anti Globalist and Global Warming threads to it. I would to link yours to that thread.

Yes, the members of the Church of Climatology are scrambling to stop the backlash, we must keep the heat on them.

S&F

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Awesome idea endisnighe! I don't mind one bit. Thanks for the reply and I am glad there are members such as yourself that can see this for what it is.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Obama likes the word marginalized, for us folk who try to get truths out. They want you to feel isolated.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I bet there are a lot of people that paid for his campaign on the promise of the cap and tax bill going through in order to make a killing off the American people. He cannot afford the truth right now.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
You know it's funny about the James Hansan and Bush debacle. Everybody jumped on Bush's case about not allowing Hansan to present his findings at an official event Bush was hosting, when in actuality Bush would have let him speak at the event, all Hansan had to do was release all his data and methods on how he reached his conclusion for it to be verified by an independent team of scientist. Of course Hansan refused, which lead to all the false assertions that Bush was Anti-Science.

Of course you didn't here about that part in the MSM though. Now we have Obama is "pro-science" but refuses to address the damaging Climategate scandal and tries to downplay it as "insignificant" meanwhile the MetOffice is going to re-examine all 160 years of the raw climate data and they have also contacted 90 countries(or more) to get their permission to release the raw data because they have even realized the public trust in Climatology has been shattered.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Once Again, Obama has chosen to be on the wrong side of history, as he continues to front the same monolithic progressive movement that has been perpetuating a dual party monopoly in Washington for almost a century... but I'm sure he's painfully aware of what happened 46 years ago (and 13 days). This is likely the same reason he passed a bloated war budget and extended Bush-era favorites like signing statements, extraordinary rendition, warrentless wire-tapping, state-sponsored torture, and the end of Posse Comitatus. It's why when his General's ask for 40K troops he gives them 30K and apologizes to everyone on both sides. And while he may not know about Climategate, Van Jones, ACORN, the location of his birth certificate, or what Americans really meant by change, he surely knows what happens to high profile people who step in front of a runaway freight train...filled with New World Hoarders. He knows what happens to people like RFK and JFK, Gen. George Patton, and his cousin Congressman Larry "Patton" McDonald, or Dr. David Kelly...

Luckily for Obama, he does have some political cover on this one....every Liberal I know is spewing out the same 3 talking points about climagate. However, it's the RINO Republicans who do not have any real cover on this one. This is a perfect opportunity for real Conservatives to root out those progressives from the GOP, who have been sheep-dipped by the media (Think Arlen 'Magic Bullet' Spectre). These are the same traitors who are selling Sarah Palin to the Teaparty goers and the emerging far-right--one way or the other they intend to keep control of the wheel after 2012...These same people have created the toxic atmosphere in DC that ensures political gridlock and prevents meaningful reforms. This corruption has become systemic and generational...and impenitent.

The American Way is under attack...and Obama appears to be busy coverning his rear...I have sympathy...the media ensures it's a full time job. But while this charade goes on...The U.S. Constituion is in serious danger of becoming irrelevant, and just the "G.D. piece of paper" Bush called it. And for what? Our purported sins against nature and the spectre of Terrorism? Whatever happened to "Give me Liberty, or Give me Death!"

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Wow, awesome replies. Thank you for them. I am really interested to see how that whole Copenhagen summit bull crap is going to go now. Anyone wanna guess what the overwhelming consensus will be?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I say. With all the ammo nationwide selling out. Everyone put that ammo to good use. Hold the government hostage. Tell them to step down or risk citizen vs military war. And most of the military wouldn't fire on the citizens. They have family members. Congress and Obama would go out the window at that point. Screw the government

new topics

top topics

join