It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please answer this disurbing question

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I feel like I am done. I am just here, now, to bear witness.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magantice
Do any of you feel as tho you don't really belong here anymore because you have already DIED but yet continue to live now and with a new awakened feeling?
Do you somewhere in the deepest part of your soul feel as though the "old you" has gone but that the "new you" has something to do???
I ask this because two friends of mine who don't know each other have confessed this deep and haunting feeling to me. Thanks in advance for taking the time to answer. Magantice

The lifting of the veil.

"It soothes my heart with a monotonous languor"

The Normandy June the 5th code for start of operations.

You know the truth, but the truth brings a dull despair for you
feel the trap is too well laid and most ppl will consider you a flake
for even talking about some of it.

It reminds me of the words of Galadrial in Lord of the Rings as well.

I can feel it in the air, I can feel it in the earth, I can feel it in the water.

Gender bent fish in the water ways and the reason concealed.

Fluoride in water being banned in most of Europe for obvious reasons,
but it is in most US water supplies.

Soil ruined in India by chemical farming leaving visible chemical
residue on the surface and changing the soil composition.
(documentary - how to save the world)

An attempt to tax the air itself by a group of ppl exposed by hackers
via their emails talking of doing violence on those who would oppose them.

Books written describing how we are to reduce the world's population
and school professors getting standing ovations for calling for
mass genocide here in the US.

Mims Pianka

So I say we who are awake see the evil that walks in the shadow and
we may not know all of its plans, but we know the history of evil
and we feel the foreboding now for our future and our families.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I have "cheated" death several times in my life
After these encounters and no reasonable explanation why I didn't die I had this innate sense that I was here for a specific purpose.

Now, as of recently I have felt as if pandora's box was opened if you will. That I have become more aware and informed and that information and awareness has only continues to open the door to more of the same.

It has been an odd feeling, one that has brought about many different emotions. But it seems as if I am different now somehow. Like before I just was, and now I am actually more aware of what I can be.

Its a feeling something akin to as if my old self has died, leaving behind that which held me back and now enabling me to be what I was meant to become. Perhaps this is the same feeling your friends have, perhaps not. But it is what I have come to feel.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by fmcanarney
I was electrocuted to death fifteen years ago.
My soul/spirit left my body and was met by
two beings of light, angels, who never said
"We are here to take you away." or
"It is not your time to go."

They asked me a question which gave me
the freedom to exercize my God given free will:
"Do you want to die?"
Of course I said "no" in no uncertain terms.

Things like this always make me ask the most absurd questions like why didnt you get that choice before you were electrocuted. LOL
Seriously though sorry to hear about your death experience but i also died briefly. No angels no light no nothing. I guess that means maybe nothing for me except darkness after this life or maybe i wasnt dead long enough who knows.
To the Op yeah sometimes i feel like part of me has died and the old me is gone and there is this new me. I am also 41 and have gone through much change in my life and seriously the old me is dead and gone and over the course of the last few years i have become someone completely different. I feel much more enlightened about liffe and mankind and the ways fo the world but not in a good fuzzy loving warm feeling kind of way. Like as if the veil has been lifted and i finally see the world and people for what it really is and its not nice. Oh some of it is but it isnt like how i felt about life when i was younger. I think thats just called getting older and jaded. Anyways i did really die physically and was revived. I have a pacemaker now and death and the after life doesnt scare me. I truly await to see if there is anything. i am a little bit worried there wont be anything and the prospect of it all ending but again i am not in that foxhole as they like to use the metaphore and who knows how i will be feeling when it comes for real. All i know is when i did die i felt peaceful and when they brought me back it was like being awakened from a sleep i ddint want to wake from. And thats all i got to say about that..

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

gotta love western philosophy (based in christianity) we just simply dont have to worry about things that other philosphies do have to worry about. we love matter and our material bodies, and the eastern philosphy hates it!! maybe that is why we have all the cool materialistic stuff!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join