It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufos Angels and Gods documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
This documentary brings together UFO researchers and Bible scholars. These two fields of knowledge placed together bring new insight into the UFO phenomenon, the alien abductions and the ancient accounts of angels and gods.
What does Biblical prophecy say about the role of UFOs in the future?

Featured Guests:
- Professor David Jacobs Ph.D / Temple university, author of The Threat
- Dr. Barry Downing Ph.D / Pastor First Presbyterian Church Ithaca NY. Author of The Bible & flying Saucers
- Dr. Chuck Missler Ph.D/ Internationaly renowned Bible Scholar & author of Alien Encounters
- Sigung John Peel/ Christian Teacher

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
you know? I would love to ive you my honest opinion about this but the mods will sensor me again. I will say I dont think ATS is the proper community or indepth conversation as they have something against humour, and freedom. I will however say I am watching the videos now. I think the first guy in part 1 the first guy being interviewed, older guy, most likely a priest, I will say this about him.. he is on the right track, but had he done further research, and had he gone to the root of the Hebrew beliefs, he would have seen the "contact" roots created the modern religions of today. he spends more time on the subject that Jebus may be an alien than anything else. I am on the second video now. Some how I dont think Satan is an alien. I dont think Satan is a controling, or real entity. But I guess if you have to give a single name to encompass all the worlds problems, Satan is a good enough name. I have to disagree with the statement typed in the second video "All the worlds religions anticipate a saviour". that was a completely untrue statement. THere are those of us that dont subscribe to modern religious beliefs, who have our own forms of spirituality who think we are our own saviours.

I will again say, I do believe these people are on the right track, but I believe they are looking too far into religious.... scripture?

They said something interesting. "Sexual contact between alien and humans is absent" no, it is not. Look over ancient Sumerian texts and you will see loads of this.

third video.. the hippie. the christ comes in ships.. again this jebus guy is not an alien.. I don.... I will remove my personal dogma. sorry. I will however say this. Going by the old testemant, which is a copied version of the Hebrew Torah, which is a truncated and badly copied version of the Epic of Creation from the Sumerians.. Why do I say the Tlrah is a badly copied version of the Epic of Creation? I will explain my thoughts on this.
The book of Genisis came out from the hebrew ppeople in either 400 or 600 BCE when they were being held captive by the Babylonians. There are two historical facts which precede many others in our history. Both the Arab peoples, and the Hebrew people have always been, and will probably always be, some of the worlds most intelligent people on the planet. I believe, based off what I have so far read, and what I this far understand, I believe the Babylonians wanted to some how preserve the old ways of Sumeria. OR they wanted to rewrite the old texts to make themselves look like the historically chosen. I think the latter is more to the case, so they had the Hebrew scribes rewrite a version of this history for the Babylonians. I believe also the Hebrew people realised what was being demanded of them, so in order to preserve the old scriptures of Sumeria, they did so in a form of code. Mathematically even. I believe the Torah, and the Talmud contain the actual history of Sumeria, and somewhere it was taken literally and turned into a religion. Why was this done? THink about it. the ultimate power, or of you will, the shadow government of those days was the clergy. THese people were writing against the babylonian traditions, if they were caught, it meant a sure, and certain death. If they were allowed to copy in the open, the priesthood would lose power, control and be no greater than the carpenters, and construction workers. So the Hebrew people cpoied all they could as quickly as they could, in secret, and in the dark, and hid said copies. Over time, they mathematically encoded this document to present to the priests of their people, as preservers of history. Kept it word of mouth, and the documents of their "religion" were actually a coded secret history. Why would the Hebrew people keep it secret? because their very lives were and quite possibly ARE at stake. How could this have gone unknown for 2800 year? lol very easily. We the "Gentile" world see another cooky religion, the Hebrew people that dont get into religion, well, obviously they wont see much. the orthodox Hebrew people see a staunch religion that cannot be questioned. All this and one Hebrew engineer, decided to look for code in the Torah, the one engineer that did not buy into the whole religious doctrine, anymore than he would have the bible. He is after all a scientist, looked in the torah and found a pattern. A simple base three pattern. (This is where Stan Tenan comes into play) check out the Meru Foundation.

Now
Satan has emissaries that are aliens? Aliens are against God? I guess...[dogmatic removal] and thus humanity is being led by aliens to take arms against the second coming of christ.... LMFAO!

the hippy is a complete nut job! Here we introduce the next nut job starting christian cults.. probably with guns
i love how they used footage from the mexican airforce that thought they were being chased by an oil rig. "Scripture cuts through his disguises and reveals their evil strategy" ok.. first you have to have a Satan to do so. Second why would we take arms against God, or Zeus? or Jupiter, or Gilgamesh or Santa CLaus? they arent real.

I think the creators of this video are trying to get more thralls to enter the church doors using the ever so typical element of fear the christians are well kown for. yeah...the vids are neat for a different perspective if you want to fear aliens buuuuuut,

Over all, my conclusion is simply, stop treating UFOLOGY with a sense of spirituality. Start treating it like an actual science and it will be taken more seriously. We all know wscience is tainted and fettered by this thing we call religious morality. Scientists (that are actually doing something that is) can tell people only what they are allowed to tell them. Archeology is probably the best example of this. Until we the interested people tell the governments "This is what we want" in a serious light, in a serious stance and together, they will have no choice but to do so. Even though they believe they are the top of the social crust, they do realise we out number them 50 to 1, and a soldier can carry only so many rounds. They also realise the soldiers cannot be fully relied upon for their protection, as the soldiers, whether they like it or not, come from OUR pool. Not theirs. Either way, with the word "peaceful" in mind, we must insist that our will be done in this matter. Not spiritually, but peacefully.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
People can read a lot into lights in the sky.
The B-17 gunners never did shoot them down but why would
angles buzz B-17s on their way bomb Germany.
All indications are UFOs are vehicles we can't understand.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I didnt watch the video but I'm a Christian and I wholeheartedly believe some (but not all) UFO's are of demonic nature.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
One has to wonder, what is the point of DNA manipulation? What do they get out of abducting people and essentially using humans as vessels for their children?

Can they not procreate on their own?

This question bothers me. Either all of these people are lying, or something very strange is going on.

If aliens actually are demons, why would a demon need to mingle with human DNA? And how would this even be possible, considering that humans are physical beings and demons are purely spiritual/supernatural beings. They shouldn't be able to stick their jimmies inside our women and make babies. It doesn't add up.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by diccolo

One has to wonder, what is the point of DNA manipulation? What do they get out of abducting people and essentially using humans as vessels for their children?

Good question , but if lab Rats could speak its probably the same question they might ask ," Why was my fellow Rat taken and why does he now have an Ear on his back" .
Maybe Genetic manipulation was conducted so our organs can be used as spare parts for the ETs as proposed in the 1960s British tv series UFO ,or maybe it was a necessary upgrade to get us to the point we are at now .

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhites
I didnt watch the video but I'm a Christian and I wholeheartedly believe some (but not all) UFO's are of demonic nature.

Looks like you have to make an exception if the case is not a man
made craft from one of our factories.
I think angels appear as humans in some cases as just staying
in the sky seems ineffective as a messenger.

If man made theories are right, the technology is 100 years old
at least for the man made vehicles.

Ever see the static electricity experiment on Letterman with
pie tins on top of a van der Graff static generator.
Well the static is being made by the UFO to move around in
its simplest terms.
Thus the bright lights in the air and some of the light bending
abilities.
The details just are not studied or made available to us and if any are
made they are in a vault somewhere available to PhDs with the
highest of security levels.
Something like von Braun.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhites

Some may be demonic. However, the Bible makes it clear that "there will be war in heaven." So, it's obvious they all are not.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
reply to post by TallWhites

Some may be demonic. However, the Bible makes it clear that "there will be war in heaven." So, it's obvious they all are not.

I know, thats why I wrote "some, but not all"

The trick is to know who are the good guys, and who are the bad.
And remember, fallen angels can appear as Angels of Light (or good guys)

[edit on 7-12-2009 by TallWhites]

[edit on 7-12-2009 by TallWhites]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by diccolo

Can they not procreate on their own?

This question bothers me. Either all of these people are lying, or something very strange is going on.

If aliens actually are demons, why would a demon need to mingle with human DNA? And how would this even be possible, considering that humans are physical beings and demons are purely spiritual/supernatural beings. They shouldn't be able to stick their jimmies inside our women and make babies. It doesn't add up.

Some researchers believe some alien species suffer from a type of alien progeria. The "alien autopsy" proves this (if its real), it shows an alien with a swollen stomach and deformed skull. Classic progeria symptoms.

They may need our pure DNA to mix it with theirs to try and cure their progeria

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Personally I have always thought what wasn't metaphorical stories in the Bible was possibly ancient mans attempts to explain real things they were seeing like spacecraft, aliens, energy weapons, etc. However, I also think that mainstream religion, especially Christianity, has, does, and will continue to attempt to indoctrinate their own dogma into anything that is somewhat popular in modern culture. I mean why not attempt to say that aliens and UFOs are angels and demons, that way they do not deny it, but they mold it to fit their religion. Of course this is all just my opinion though and some good progress seems to be occurring, especially within the Catholic church and their ever growing acknowledgment on the very strong possibility of extraterrestrial life. I will have to check out those videos, thanks for sharing.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I've always felt uneasy about mixing UFOs/ETs with religion, or vice-versa. I think you risk making gods out of, what I believe to be, mortals. ETs may have created us in a lab. But that doesn't make them angels, demons or gods. I think it's irresponsible to raise them to that status.

I bookmarked this video a long time ago and I think it's a good example of what I'm trying to say. It's about Hoagland and his findings at Cydonia. But at about 7:40, a guy comes on and says that Cydonia is in fact a tribute to Christ and God created by "pre-rebellion angels."

Google Video Link

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthChrisious

I too am uncomfortable with labeling ETs Angels or Demons as they are Human concepts that try to explain the unexplained in simple good and evil terms.
I guess 2000 plus years ago they had a more black and white view of the Earth and the heavens so something unexplainable for them was either a God or a Demon , good or evil .
As we in the 21st century have a greater knowledge of our position in the Universe or maybe even the Multiverse , we need to look at these reports and see them for what they are , not Angels and Demons , but our Brothers and Sisters .

new topics

top topics

join