It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin, You Go Girl! -not just a lame palin thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Sarah Palin, I never liked her. All that bridge to nowhere, pig lipstick circus crap was incredibly annoying last year.

But now, after reading her facebook page I think she and I would get along great.

Mr. President: Boycott Copenhagen; Investigate Your Climate Change "Experts"
The president’s decision to attend the international climate conference in Copenhagen needs to be reconsidered in light of the unfolding Climategate scandal. The leaked e-mails involved in Climategate expose the unscientific behavior of leading climate scientists who deliberately destroyed records to block information requests, manipulated data to “hide the decline” in global temperatures, and conspired to silence the critics of man-made global warming

Read it here

So ATS, is Palin just jumping on the old band wagon or is this some genuine courage?

[edit on 4-12-2009 by vermonster]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I could be wrong but I say she's jumping on the bandwagon to try to boost her failing popularity status.

She's still no where near as elegant and politically savvy as Bridget Gabriel.

If Palin wants to impress me she is going to have to tell me with strong conviction how deeply she understands the issues facing us and has good solutions for our problems. She needs to be unafraid of making enemies and hurting peoples feelings for the good of the country. To take charge to kick ass to really make a difference and bring about some radical change for the positive.

That's the only way this nation is going to change is If we had such a leader.

[edit on 4-12-2009 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
She has joined the ranks of the birthers as of today as well.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

[edit on 4-12-2009 by muggl3z]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Yeah, it looks that way. Well at least all those Palin fans will know whats really goin on now, well, sort of.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by vermonster

Off topic I know but where did you get that rare photo of Hillary as a child?

Great Avatar.

Becker

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Palin always was a skeptic of AGW. In fact it was one of the things she was lambasted for during the campaign. She isn't jumping on any bandwagon.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Sounds like she's going rogue
. Love that lady, and as long as people will listen to her, and as long as she causes Keith Olberman to tremble when she speaks-she even caused him to read the Bible on the air-then I say, give her the floor!

top topics

join