It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pandemic (A movie from 2009)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I just found the plot for this movie that was made this year...
I think it is a little spooky considering what theories people have had on this site.

PLOT:
A slow-paced, action thriller about a virus that strikes a New Mexico county and the local veterinarian who gets caught in the middle. With a very quick response time to the infected county after a call was made to the Center Of Disease Control, the presence of the U.S. military has the locals thinking conspiracy theory. The vet must pair up with an eccentric rancher who has ideas of his own of what the government is up to, so they can expose the threat and save humanity.

If it´s the wrong forum then please move it mods..

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Have you watched it yet? Sounds interesting going to find it and watch it online.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
No not yet but im going to

Just thought i had to share

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Theomi

I have the link to a dvd copy if your interested but you have to have the DIVX software to view it (note: not to download by torrent = to watch streamed online)

[edit on 4-12-2009 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Wasn't this released on TV or straight to DVD last summer? It came out just about the same time as the Swine Flu. I don't think they are related, it is hardly the first movie about a Pandemic and a govt cover up. I think it is just another poorly written movie capitalizing on the current fear of the day. Last year it was "The Day After Tomorrow" (I wish I had got my money back), and going into this winter and next year it is "2012" (I won't waste my money this time!)

join