It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How well prepared are you actually

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Complete nomad in design for the plan. Tied to one location is a no no. Tied to a stockpile a no no. Swift and fleet of foot is the name of the game when the SHTF.

One has to be secluded and mobile.

Hey, found a nice wolf photo and made it the right size for a avatar, lilwolf.

Here it is-

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/098ccef7009c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I would say I'm about a 4 because I'm in high school still and I don't have a job, although I will be looking for one this summer. I have a bag full of water, with tea bags, around 4 boxes of granola bars in a compartment, hot and cold weather clothes, soap, band-aids, some poisin ivy relief jel, some sun screen and aloe vera and alot of that medical stuff. I still need to get compasses and flashlights. I know my areas terrain pretty well and studied alot of the trees and animals in the area. I think I need to get some sort of protections, although I know where my freind's dads keep their guns and ammo so I could just raid or group up with them.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I'd say a eight or nine.

I have a full survival kit and a LOT of seeds, both nutritional and medicinal. I have about four different guns, all with different uses, and alot of ammo of each. I also have some very expensive water filters that can clean like thousands of gallons each. And a few crude ways to get power.

The thing im the most proud of is one weekend last year I usd a welder, and sheetmetal too make about ten 5x5x5 cubes and loaded it up with food and bottled water, then buried them in strategic places over a 400 square mile slot of land all around my home. (10 miles north, east, south, and west
)

Supposing i manage to get the two very large backpacking bags out with me i should be able to survive indefinitly, but # goes south if animals dissapear... I REALLY dont want to survive solely on plants... to erratic imo

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
Complete nomad in design for the plan. Tied to one location is a no no. Tied to a stockpile a no no. Swift and fleet of foot is the name of the game when the SHTF.

One has to be secluded and mobile.

Hey, found a nice wolf photo and made it the right size for a avatar, lilwolf.

Here it is-

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/098ccef7009c.jpg[/atsimg]

wow... I am impressed..... just the right size as well. Thank you. i honestly appreciate it... gonna change it right now.

<< 1  2   >>

join