It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if Human Become two Species

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
What happens if Humans are evolve into two Different Species: one Carnivore with Superhuman Intelligence but have Reduced Physical, emotional, Spiritual, and Biological Functions, another one Herbivore With tons of Superhuman Physical and Psychic abilities but have Very Limited IQ level despite their lack of IQ they are Emotionally and Spiritually Superior to humans and What happens if at least one of the Posthumans that I mentioned here is around?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I think those two sorts of humans already exist. There are smart people who aren't good with emotions and their are really empathic people that are dumb. I could go on but you get the idea.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

What if 'all' Humans were in the 'superhuman' league at one stage, and some of them decided that only they should have these abilities, and suppressed, aborted, genetically engineered it out of the rest of the population?

I think this is closer to the 'REAL' truth.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
This already happened a longtime ago.

The two types of species:

1. !Kung Bushmen of the Kalahari and others with an intact ultrasound sense
2. Civilized degenrates

Coming up....

3. Technosapiens with a god complex, "evolving" from type 2

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I agree, i believe we were much closer to these abilities long ago, but have devolved as it were, and as of late are being supressed in various ways.

Humans seem be very adaptable, i believe that with enough time and focus we could become one of those races if we wanted to.. or to take on some of tose traits listed. A good example of this would be the monks and such that spend half of their life honing a skill whether it almost physical invincibility as it were to an extent, or extreme strength, or on the other end of the spectrum we can develop our spiritual side as well, and very possible opening doors to higher awareness/ intuitiveness, being able to possible see ouras and manipulate our "chi" energy.

But the only problem we seem to face is that it takes time to develop these attributes, a lot of time decades even. So that kind of limits the ammount of potential in a way its more like you have to choose one or two skills you would like to work on for your life.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Humans seem be very adaptable, i believe that with enough time and focus we could become one of those races if we wanted to..

I totally agree,

only

Nowadays, science has replaced years of spiritual development and mind/body transformation from childhood with logical explanations and proofs that after years of study may be understood via the intellect but not via experience.

Not having this internal experience the madman goes out and apllies this knowledge externally, to modify to all his needs what exists naturally. Technofetishism is born and the urge to write a manual for reality, a walkthrough to the universe is the sorry scientists lone obsession.

The more the intellectual understands the more dangerous it gets. Although science is far from "illuminated", tinkering with atomic forces and DNA have become acquired "skills" in the field of this sick form of meditation. There is no need for morality, virtue, self-cultivation or restraint, if you can build it, you have the power, if you need resources for the production of your toys, take them, if necessary by force.

So as the scientific endeavour of more PROOF (more LIGHT) proceeds and once it has finally "illuminated" itself, I do not dare what gadgets this new set of "skills" will bring forth. The most dangerous religion mankind has seen so far.

The question remains: What does one need for more insight, one's body or a Hardon Collider? Which is more high-tech?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
This is easy.

One of these races will kill the other.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Right on HankMckoy! Then it will start killing off its own, been there, done that

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
the smart humans die, although their smart i doubt they'd be able to eat the dumb humans (if thets what you mean like race 1 vs race2)

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by FireBalls

Humans seem be very adaptable, i believe that with enough time and focus we could become one of those races if we wanted to..

I totally agree,

only

Nowadays, science has replaced years of spiritual development and mind/body transformation from childhood with logical explanations and proofs that after years of study may be understood via the intellect but not via experience.

Not having this internal experience the madman goes out and apllies this knowledge externally, to modify to all his needs what exists naturally. Technofetishism is born and the urge to write a manual for reality, a walkthrough to the universe is the sorry scientists lone obsession.

The more the intellectual understands the more dangerous it gets. Although science is far from "illuminated", tinkering with atomic forces and DNA have become acquired "skills" in the field of this sick form of meditation. There is no need for morality, virtue, self-cultivation or restraint, if you can build it, you have the power, if you need resources for the production of your toys, take them, if necessary by force.

So as the scientific endeavour of more PROOF (more LIGHT) proceeds and once it has finally "illuminated" itself, I do not dare what gadgets this new set of "skills" will bring forth. The most dangerous religion mankind has seen so far.

The question remains: What does one need for more insight, one's body or a Hardon Collider? Which is more high-tech?

Human Body!

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
What's happens if Humans Become Emotionless, Brawnless, and Soulless Carnivore With Superhuman Intelligence or Unintelligent Vegan With Physical, Emotional, Spiritual advantage over us?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

Do you have any reason to think that this is at all a plausible scenario?

line2

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
How about the species that Embodies Carnivorous and Violent nature of Intelligence and Technology Respectively?

[edit on 14-12-2009 by masonicon]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Consciousness
I agree, i believe we were much closer to these abilities long ago, but have devolved as it were, and as of late are being supressed in various ways.

Humans seem be very adaptable, i believe that with enough time and focus we could become one of those races if we wanted to.. or to take on some of tose traits listed. A good example of this would be the monks and such that spend half of their life honing a skill whether it almost physical invincibility as it were to an extent, or extreme strength, or on the other end of the spectrum we can develop our spiritual side as well, and very possible opening doors to higher awareness/ intuitiveness, being able to possible see ouras and manipulate our "chi" energy.

But the only problem we seem to face is that it takes time to develop these attributes, a lot of time decades even. So that kind of limits the ammount of potential in a way its more like you have to choose one or two skills you would like to work on for your life.

Is the "you can't teach old dogs new tricks" myth really happen on this?

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
are you sure Homo Sapiens Sapiens are created as hybrid species that Combines Anunnaki's Carnivorousness and Intelligence with Apemen's Herbivory and superhuman Physical and Mental abilities(other than intelligence of course) since the Anunnaki is the race of Physically and Psychically impaired and disadvantaged but Intellectually and Technologically superior beings that eats only animals, not plants while the Apemen is Intellectually and Technologically Impaired and disadvantaged but Physically and Psychically Superior beings that eats only plants, not animals?

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I have to share the following thoughts because I find it useful to share good things in life.

I have read some Nietzsche in my past and I highly recommend Superman. In my opinion, the idea of a superman is like a superhuman and it is also like someone who is discovering himself and discovers that it is in his best interests to reject any outside notions about values, trusting rather what he finds within himself.

He creates his own good and evil, based on that which helps him to succeed or fail. This becomes the way of life that drives this Superman or Superhuman types.

In this way good is something which helps one to realize his potential and evil is whatever hampers or stands in the way of this effort. Since to Nietzsche everything in the world, including good and evil, is transitory everything is being continually reinvented. It is those reinventions that the Superman uses to gauge his progress and his level of development.

The superman embraces this idea of change which to him appears evident, he understands the fact that since there is nothing in the world which is permanent, whatever exists must eventually be overcome by something else which comes along. Seeing himself and his values in the same light he knows that these aspects must also be overcome by something stronger, if not by him than by someone or something else that will come along.

So in order to keep up with the times, this Superman type, continuously reinvents himself over and over always building something stronger, more powerful, on top of what went before. The superman therefore is "the ideal of someone who has mastered the practice of overcoming himself."

Thanks for the posting, it's a great subject matter posting.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I think we will evolve into 2 subspecies, the super good looking people and the ugly people. In the past marriages were arranged and attractive mixed in with the ugly.

Since this is not the case now and attractive people usually mate with other good looking people and the ugly with ugly I think after several hundred years we will end up with 2 races, good looking athletic type and the ugly unpure geene pool

top topics

join