It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Exposes HAARP! *Vid*

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+60 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Jesse Ventura Exposes HAARP! *Vid*

www.youtube.com

In a year that has seen truTV reach new heights in popularity, the network scored another triumph Wednesday night with the premiere of its original series CONSPIRACY THEORY WITH JESSE VENTURA. The premiere episode was watched by 1.6 million viewers, truTV’s biggest audience ever for a new series launch.

Source.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com
www.break.com

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
You can watch it on Youtube now!
Part1:

Part2:

Part3:

Part4:

Its amazing to see over 1.6 million people finding out the truth about H.A.A.R.P.

Jesse Ventura is a great man and I cant wait to see how this show of his unfolds, I wish him all the very best of luck!

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 4/12/2009 by the_denv]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I enjoyed the first episode. Landing the helicopter outside the gate and asking to be let in showed he has a set of steel balls.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Yep.. Great video.. must see #2.

I don't agree with Jesse on all his political views but because of the things he knows from being governor I think he could uncover some great stuff for these shows.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
And he's a goddamn sexual tyrannosaurus - Just like me.

Still to see the vid, but gotta love him stupid for what he's doing; foolhardy or not.

-m0r

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Even if somebody knew nothing about HAARP at all, simply by watching that one episode, many questions are raised in the viewer's mind. I'm tingling with excitement to see next week's episode, which will be dealing with 9/11.

[edit on 12/4/2009 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Can't wait to see this episode.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

Can this episode be found on Hulu or another online TV source? I don't watch cable.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by truthquest

the youtube link in the op...if you can get hulu i would assume you can get youtube. I don't know though i'm not in the states.....

I was really surprised at how indepth he went. Even as far as hearing the voices, but not through his ears via that appartus. hope the rest of the series is just as well done.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   

I watched it here:

www.disclose.tv...

Fascinating stuff!

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Here you go mate

eclipptv.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Was definatley a good episode...can't wait for the next ones.

Crap....second line...

[edit on 4-12-2009 by djvexd]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Q & A With Jesse Ventura
weblogs.baltimoresun.com...

Since you’re delving into sensitive subjects, did you get any pressure from people involved who said that you shouldn’t be poking your nose into this stuff?

No they didn’t really do that. Our U.S. government wouldn’t cooperate in any way, shape or form at all. Nothing. And I found that to be the most disturbing thing, the fact that apparently in our country today you’re not allowed to ask a question of your government and expect to get an answer from them. Apparently they feel they don’t have to give answers.

When you wrapped up your investigations, were you able to come to any conclusions?

They’re all left open. First of all, we don’t have enough [power] to get the answers. We have no subpoena power. We can’t put anyone under oath with the threat of perjury or anything like that, so we really have to rely on cooperation, and of course the government doesn’t cooperate. But you’ll find most of the conspiracy people love to cooperate because they simply want to be heard and tell their story, so naturally we levitate more toward them. Initially when we did the show, we were going to show both sides and allow you to pick which one you wanted to believe. But when one side won’t cooperate, it evolved into simply telling the conspiracy side. Can we find the truth and the answers. Not necessarily, but we do ask great questions that’ll make people think. And we do show enough evidence to back up what we’re saying.

So when all is said and done, do you voice an opinion as to which side you lean toward?

Yeah, most definitely. I do at the end of every show. I won’t tell to you now because I want you to watch.

Jesse Ventura answers more questions in the link

[edit on 4-12-2009 by conar]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Jesse Venture off mic on 911 conspiracy

Cant wait for the next episode, which is about 911

[edit on 4-12-2009 by conar]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthquest
reply to post by the_denv

Can this episode be found on Hulu or another online TV source? I don't watch cable.

I embedded a link for the TV show, its there, you can watch ALL of it mate. That link is the first segment of the episode.

The surname "Ventura" is Italian for "Good Luck". Cool ehh?

EDIT: I found out how to add Youtube videos to the thread, I added ALL 4 video segments of the TV show.

Enjoy!

[edit on 4/12/2009 by the_denv]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
What a terrible show. I think the two worst parts were the camera "failing" while they were at the gate. That was obviously fake and added in post production. And then the bit at the end about the "mind control." All they demonstrated was bone conduction, which uses physical vibrations transmitted through the cranial bones to the inner ear. That has nothing at all to do with HAARP and electromagnetic radiation.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by nataylor
What a terrible show. I think the two worst parts were the camera "failing" while they were at the gate. That was obviously fake and added in post production. And then the bit at the end about the "mind control." All they demonstrated was bone conduction, which uses physical vibrations transmitted through the cranial bones to the inner ear. That has nothing at all to do with HAARP and electromagnetic radiation.

Yea that "mind control" totally rocked venturas mind

They were by a pretty large antennae that could create interference. I wouldn't go as far as to say that was made up though

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I really like this guys cool, calm style. He's not shrill and over the top.
It also has a cop show style tv format about it except it's about real conspiracies not made up stuff by scriptwriters. So I can see this appealing to those who like that kind of format too.
Kudos to Jesse.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
Even if somebody knew nothing about HAARP at all, simply by watching that one episode, many questions are raised in the viewer's mind.

If somebody really knew anything thing about HAARP, simply by watching that one episode, the viewer is rolling on the floor laughing.

Jesse Ventura; wrestler, governor, actor, investigator!

[edit on 12/4/2009 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod

Here you go mate

eclipptv.com...

Thanks to you and Heyo for the links. I prefer to watch the show in a way that compensates the creators where possible.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join