It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boxful of lost photos of dealy plaza were found under bridge on 11.22.2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
www.rumormillnews.com...

Look at the photo. Look at the upper right side about one third the way from the top. Is that a flying saucer?

There is a story floating around right now that there was a box of photos, one of which is of a ufo supposedly shot the day J.F.K. was assassinated found dumped under a bridge. Nobody knows where they came from, but people are wondering if the pictures were taken by the same people who shot J.F.K. dead.
The article is posted at rumormillnews.com with the same headline.

Check it out!

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
The "UFO" seems to be emitting a plume of black smoke from its rear end... Could it possibly be powered by fossil fuels? A secret Russian initiative to get LBJ into the presidency? Or maybe its a burn/stain coupled with the discolouration of age...

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I saw this story on the local news. From what I remember they said someone was cleaning out an old rent house attic or somesuch and threw these away, to then be discovered. Very interesting find!

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Here's a story about the photos:
news.aol.com...

Local officials said the photos could be those stolen from the Tarrant County Black Historical and Genealogical Society about five years ago. The Code Compliance office of the city of Fort Worth is trying to determine who legally owns the photos.

And here's a thread about the photo:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Looks to me like damage to the photo.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 517.101

Looks like somebody spilled coffee on the picture to me.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 517.101

Looks to me like a burn, spill or some other sort of damage to the photograph. It doesn't look like there's an actual object in the sky there at all unless the UFO is blob shaped and entirely camouflaged with the surrounding air.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
www.cuttingedge.org...

"....When the Illuminati assassinated President Kennedy, he was killed according to the occult number signature of eleven [11]. He was killed in the 11th month, on the 22nd day, and on the 33rd parallel. He was also killed in the Masonic Dealey Plaza, the most powerful secret society in the world today to whom the number 11 is extremely important. We shall revisit this subject later on, as we discuss the number '33' from a different angle.

The Number 11 was a most powerful occult signature underlying these events. When they were successfully carried out, occultists the world over knew exactly what had happened and who had carried it out, and for the purpose of setting the stage for "Number 11" himself, Antichrist."

Thought someone might find this interesting. I did!

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by USAFJetTech
The "UFO" seems to be emitting a plume of black smoke from its rear end... Could it possibly be powered by fossil fuels? A secret Russian initiative to get LBJ into the presidency? Or maybe its a burn/stain coupled with the discolouration of age...

Not smoke, saucers use something like the Papp Helium engine
to drive high voltage electricity as pulsed DC for suspension
and propulsion forces, going 300mps or stable in hover
in wind and storm, and thus ionize the air to give off a dark
violet color only caught by cameras and noticed by the
human eye as a dark cloud.

Sometimes sparks are noticed by humans and cameras but are unable
to see the rest of the craft.

How about that.

new topics

top topics

join