It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hi there just seen a new ad on tv iluminati

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
hi im in the uk and have been following for a few months but i have just seen an advert for a new company called 63336 they are a text message company that you can send them any question you want and they will anser it. you might like to have a look at their website. esspecially if you see the question about where its a computer or a human answering it. please excuse the poor spelling grammer the keyboard is in a difficult position.
please sould someone post a copy on a new topic in the NWO forum. thanks so much. BTW i did ask about the logo!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Conspiracy thoeries have become the 'in' thing now. I have a feeling these companies are purposely catering to the internet generation... and it really is just all in good fun.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
good point. but i doubt they really want to open your eyes that much. who knows i dont remember them being so blatent about their existence

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Wow, blatant is right!!! I feel it is making fun of the fact that is right in our face and we are still oblivious to "their" existence, or those who are aware seem ridiculous for even entertaining the idea. That uncovering the truth is almost impossible, that they can poke fun and be blatant as blatant can be.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sureal25

Oh, and sureal25, thank you for finding and sharing that video.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Here in the US, we have the same thing. It's called KGB though. Text anything to 542542.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
Conspiracy thoeries have become the 'in' thing now. I have a feeling these companies are purposely catering to the internet generation... and it really is just all in good fun.

I would even go as far to say that conspiracy theories of secret societies are mainstream (eg. The Da Vince Code). It's only natural for PR to allude to mainstream constructs; it's a sure way to spice the image of the company, if the commercial is right.

The people who honestly believe 63336 is related to the Illuminati and openly express themselves about it, have just ensured 63336's financial future. Their PR must be overjoyed..

ETA: Oh no, forgot the most important part! Welcome to ATS
Hope you will enjoy your stay!

[edit on 3-12-2009 by scraze]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
you know they're feeding the conspiracies. in america we have ads for kgb. kgb... come on. and they're answering question, so gathering of intelligence.. wow. quite humorous

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
thank ypu so much for the welcome..
this was the reply i recieved after asking why does your logo contain the illuminati symbol?

:-the eye shape in the 63336 logo represents our ability to seek answers to all questions. the illuminati symbol contains a shinning pyramid with an eye.
erm isnt that your logo the shinning pyramid in an eye??????
funny that..

lol nice one on the kgb one!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
hi there i thought the same when i saw the advert to, i dont know if this is me being really way of but i put the number into google as co-ordinates and it gives you a location just of of norway maybe it was a heads up tp the experiment in norway the tequila sunrise one

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
thanks for the vid man

top topics

join