It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New member making a UFO documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Hi all,

Been an avid reader for a short while and have now taken the plunge to join the site. I am putting together a UFO based documentary and here is the logical place to speak to like minded people!

I am always looking for people who want to help so I am going to have a look around and post some more comments (until I hit my 20 posts!) and then 'officially' see if anyone wants to help out. Drop me a line if you are interested in helping out in anyway and I will hopefully meet a few of you as I read through the posts!

The Doc Man

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Hiya, welcome to ATS, If i can help in any way with your video i will... I advise you wait till you can create threads and make one dedicated to helping make your documentary and have people that want to help work with you on there.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Hi,

Thanks for your speedy reply. Yes I agree - just getting to grips with posting at the moment and hoping I don't make any major mistakes in the process.

Thanks for your offer of help, I am looking to try and get a few people involved so I will certainly take you up on your offer at some point. Hopefully in a while I will put out a post explaining more.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ufodocumentary

Hi Doc- Man !

Welcome .

I`ll engage in a volley of chit chat to boost your post count if you want ?

--------------

What are your thoughts on Dr. Greer ?
------------------------------------------

This documentary your making , will it have any new footage etc ?

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Hi Umbra,

Thanks for your reply and offer of chit chat. ALways good to talk to people and the more talk the more information one learns.

In regards to your questions - I am still a little undecided on Dr Greer. I think he is a good man for taking the path he has chosen and he is doing some credible work. However I also read that he teaches remote viewing and things like that which kind of makes things unclear in regards to where he stands. In my mind there is a difference between spotting UFO's and being able to teach very debatable stuff (although clearly UFOs are debatable anyway). So not fully made up my mind but kind of wish he just did the main project and worked in a bank or something!

In regards to footage there is new stuff out every day. Obviously want top have the best and newest, not too interested in just going over the same usual ground.

Hope that helps a little. What about you, what's your news? Seen a UFO?

The Doc Man

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I was well impressed `initially ` with the whole disclosure project . The credentials of the witness, particularly the ex-military/intelligence people got my full attention .

However ....

I believe Dr Greer has developed some strange personality cult around himself , with some of his latest activities and public statements ... just plan bizarre .

I have`nt witnessed anything U.F.O related, but i have a fascination with the subject since i was very young - that i just can`t shake loose.
I do an awful lot of "flip flopping" on the subject ......

Have you read any of internos threads ? U.F.O related , well researched and a bloody nice guy to interact with , worth a look imho.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I agree totally with you - very balanced view. I don't know if I have specifically read his threads as I have been from post to post but will look him and and read more.

Yes it's a very interesting subject with a big stigma around it and a lot of people who seem to thrive on the 'cult' status it gives them. I guess I am just interested in the truth. If find it hard to believe we are alone and I am pretty sure that in my lifetime this will be proved for sure.

Anyway popping away from the computer now but will reply more when I return.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I think it was around the time of the O`Hare Airport incident that i stopped being a lurker on ATS and starting posting .

Dan Aykroyd lead everybody on quite the merry dance with his `video` and photo`s that never materialised in the documentary that never was .

What did you make of the O`Hare incident yourself ?

edit to add : No bothers Doc Man. If i don`t hear from you then , i`ll keep an eye out for your work on ATS.
Nice meeting you .

Umbra Sumus.

[edit on 3-12-2009 by UmbraSumus]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Hey, I work in post production sound so if you need some assistance, let me know, and good luck!!

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I too work in TV/film as a producer, DP, AD, PA, you get the picture.

Where and when and if I'm not busy on another project; I'd like to help.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Hey Sound & Whaa,

Thank you both for your offer of help. I have quickly seen that people are going to be a lot more helpful than I maybe accounted for and therefore I am going to have to set up some system to see who wants to be involved and at what level.

Let me find my feet in here and I will get back to you when I have devised a plan as I would love to take you up on your very kind offers.

The Doc Man

new topics

top topics

join