It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must see; Dollar bubble, and you thought the worst was over?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Must see; Dollar bubble, and you thought the worst was over?

This is an excellent short video (about 30 min) that goes into detail about what we are heading for. I know we have been hearing this for months and the media keeps sweeping it under the rug and telling us things are getting better. Watch this video it explains what is happening to the dollar right under your nose. Looks like some of the other countries are preparing, what are we (America) doing? Do you really think that a multi trillion dollar debt is just going to go away and everything will be like it was before? Come on get real and wake up...

www.youtube.com...

EDIT: SPELLING

Note: I ran a search and did not find this anywhere, if I over looked it please forgive me.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
People just need to watch C-span more...

The outstanding UNPAID for debt of the USA currently stands at

57 TRILLION DOLLAS

c-span rocks let me tell you!

The usa ows the UK goverment 280 billion alone LOL, made me laugh because i thought we was broke!

money is a scam its about who prints it, now thats the interesting part!

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
How can we owe a govt money when that govt also uses a private central bank?

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by watcher73

Good question. I have no idea. I just know that I think people should be stocking up on the essentials and learning to be creative and growing their food. What they are saying about hyper inflation on the little things is so true, we have all noticed things like candy bars going from .69 to 1.00 in just a few months time. This is just a one example of many that do not seem very significant but it will keep on untill all of our products have almost doubled in price. Add to that the dollar getting weaker and things could get pretty ugly.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Study the way people barter in prison. Cigarettes and booze make great currency. Brown liquor is an excellent store of long-term wealth because it doesn't go bad as quickly as wine, beer, etc. Toilet paper and female sanitary napkins/tampons will also make for useful bartering items, as will condoms.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melissa101

www.youtube.com...

top topics

join