It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Spaceship Footage?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been discussed to heck on ATS. I just came across this on youtube.

I don't know what to think. It looks like it's part of a terrestrial ship. I was reading the youtube comments and there were no "its fake" posts, although the video has been up for a while.

I want to know exactly what that is. Someone here probably knows.

P.S. This was apparently aired on FX. Why does FOX have so much interest in ET and UFOs?

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3 Dec 2009 by Hellmutt]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Very interesting! I know its authentic because of the light orbs emitted to the right, and the flashes it emits, is similiar to my ufo experience that I caught on camera. Awesome

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
Very interesting! I know its authentic because, is similiar to my ufo experience that I caught on camera. Awesome

using that logic, if you sneeze you have the flu because its similar to my symptoms.

and just because youtubers (who the majority are 12) don't call fake doesn't mean its real.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Tesla
and just because youtubers (who the majority are 12) don't call fake doesn't mean its real.

I know that. I was just emphasizing that for a UFO video the funny/nonsense comments were lacking.

Understand?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjohen

well thats just because its such a bad video no one even wants to waste there time watching it. much less commenting on it

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

well thats just because its such a bad video no one even wants to waste there time watching it. much less commenting on it

For someone to realize that it is a bad video, they would have to watch it. So your comment makes no sense.

Do you have anything interesting to add or are you just here to troll/rage?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
This has been discussed to death for years.

Search button please.

I will not point you to the multiple threads. Please learn on your own. It's stops the clutter around here.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

o you were looking for input?

i thought you were just cloggin the tubes with an old ass video thats been reposted multiple times and debunked as many.

as for input.

yes quite fake.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

o you were looking for input?

i thought you were just cloggin the tubes with an old ass video thats been reposted multiple times and debunked as many.

as for input.

yes quite fake.

Here is some input for you...No one here is impressed with your level of abrasiveness.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Like I said in my original post, I knew someone would know exactly what it is.

To the genius who said I should search before "clogging" the boards... what words should I use to search? I searched UFO Israel. Only one thing came up.

Can someone tell me what this thing is and how it was debunked? That is all. It would take less time to tell me/lead me to where I can find this information than to try to convince everyone how idiotic I am.

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Why can't I ever see anything like this at night?!!?

I have never seen a UFO that I can prove, though I am dying to see one!

My rule; I don't want anything to do with being ubducted. If that is the deal, I Am Out!

I don't know, a box kite. I believe in UFO's, though I would have to see this one with my own eyes, yet still not believe my eyes.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

yes but in my defense helping you would not be as much fun.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I saw that video a few times. I cannot fathom what people see in that video to be honest with you. For all I know it could be someone zooming in on a window of a house from a distance.

I have even seen people describe it as the ultimate proof UFO's are real, yet all I see are three colored rectangles.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by deanorw]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
If that's the real deal then I think we have discovered the first evidence of Redneck aliens, 'cause that ship looks like it was pieced together from 3 crashed ones with duct tape and Elmer's glue.

Trust me I would know I am a Redneck.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

That's absurd. Duct tape and Elmer's Glue can not withstand the atmospheric entry.

You must be one of those dis-information agents. Good try.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyjohen

To the genius who said I should search before "clogging" the boards... what words should I use to search? I searched UFO Israel. Only one thing came up.

I'm actually semi retarded to some people, but thanks for the compliment.

Obviously, you didn't use the search function in the upper right corner of ATS.
If you put Ufo Israel into that, you would get pages and pages.

Try harder my friend. The next time you need something it will come easier.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Awesome Video jimmyjohen! The aliens are here man Woo Hoo!

How much longer do the governments think they can keep peeing on us and then tell us "it's raining!"

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyjohen

That's absurd. Duct tape and Elmer's Glue can not withstand the atmospheric entry.

~They can if they have a gravity drive force field around them~

You must be one of those dis-information agents. Good try.

~Maybe so...but if so I'm doing a very poor job of it..and I've managed to last here longer than most of our other agents~

Lighten up buddy, I S&F'd this thread before I posted anything. Interesting footage...of what who knows but still interesting.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Psh...

If they had gravity machines, why would they use duct tape and Elmer's?

I think you are pretending to be a bad dis-information agent, so people would not take you seriously. Which would make you a good dis-information agent.

P.S. The bit about atmospheric entry was in good humor. I wasn't serious.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

of what who knows but still interesting.

About as interesting as what Elin (Tiger Wood's Wife?) did last week with his 7 iron! Oh...wait that was actually interesting.

Sorry, I couldn't resist because of your avatar.

Sometimes even Tiger doesn't even know when to hit a iron or a wood.

Wait, what happened...I think I blacked out for a minute.

Back on topic?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join