It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure on Fox and CNN

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The CNN bits are from Larry King Live, there have been at least three episodes devoted to the UFO subject on it this year. I think poison like "The Fourth Kind" and hoaxes are pushing back disclosure. Everything has to be in place. The safest disclosure is a slow disclosure.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
reply to post by Revolution-2012

That is not evidence for aliens though, there is no exceptional evidence regarding aliens. There is alot regarding like you said,seemingly intelligently flown craft that surpass any technology we "know" about. When someone can prove that an advanced alien race exists(and are visiting earth) we can add aliens to the ufo equation. Right now we don't know, and the most logical conclusion is terrestrial in origin imo since we know humans and black projects exist yet not aliens. Course my bias is plastered all over that opinion as i have never been convinced at all in regards to the supposed evidence that ufo's are indeed alien in nature.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by Solomons]

How about the trace evidence from landings,leer's medical implant extractions,the star child skull and there is many others...
If you were in a court of law and gave the evidence to a jury,they would indeed rule in favor of an alien presence on this planet.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Truth818
reply to post by Jocko Flocko

Well there are many reasons why there is no scientific evidence for U specifically. The biggest reason being, you don't have the clearance level. I believe that the UFO phenomena is a matter of nation security. With that said, by the governments standards, you don't have the right to know. The government either knows right out what they want and it isn't good, or they're not sure about them. Either way they don't want to scare the masses with this info, so they keep it under wraps.

Yeah, either that, or they know that full disclosure comes with new higly advanced technology which they must give out to the public, but it will be the end of wars, the end of humans living like slaves to survive. In other words, the end of their money-flow and power addictions.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
reply to post by Revolution-2012

That is not evidence for aliens though, there is no exceptional evidence regarding aliens. There is alot regarding like you said,seemingly intelligently flown craft that surpass any technology we "know" about. When someone can prove that an advanced alien race exists(and are visiting earth) we can add aliens to the ufo equation. Right now we don't know, and the most logical conclusion is terrestrial in origin imo since we know humans and black projects exist yet not aliens. Course my bias is plastered all over that opinion as i have never been convinced at all in regards to the supposed evidence that ufo's are indeed alien in nature.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by Solomons]

No proof? look in the mirror dude. If you look at the mirror, you see yourself, right? So that is proof of "intelligent" life being able to exist on a planet. Now bear in mind there are trillions and trillions and trillions and trillions of planets only just like Earth and there is your proof.

The universe has no end and its filled with planets. If there is intelligent life on earth, of which we are proof of, then it is everywhere.

It is only logical that we are NOT alone. questioning that is utter insane-ness.

But hey, if yoy belive in aliens you are seen as insane, but when you really think about it, it should be the other way around

It is impossible that in a never ending universe there is only one tiny little planet which has intelligent beings on it. Either way there is none at all, or it is filled with it
The proof of alien life existing is you! (and me, and our neighbours etc etc)

[edit on 8/12/09 by TheNetherlands]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

Don't worry...

There are many signs that something is changed into the "Office".

In these days, also in NASA Offices there is a rebel "force" that push for the disclosure.

Many NASA (former) employers known the truth and in a way or other it comes out.

The truth is really close and this why a huge part of the economic world need this change.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
reply to post by TheNetherlands

Speaking of aliens...

The V chick in your avatar makes me feel all funny inside every time I watch the show.

Kind of like climbing up the rope in gym class.

Oh, from the day the show first aired, she made me happy in the pants.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I can't trust the very same government who hides all sorts of things from us.

Since when did the Government (or MSM for that matter) became trustworthy in the first place?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join