It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure on Fox and CNN

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
In this video about the upcoming disclosure there are fragments of FOX and CNN broadcasts.

I dont live in America so this is new to me, but what i would like to ask is, does this happen often? I mean literal Disclosure discussions and disclosure texts in the text thing on the bottom of the broadcasts?

I think this could be a real big "hint", if this does not happen often.

Watch the vid and look for the FOX and CNN parts.

And dont be worried, if it means nothing, its a great watch

[edit on 2/12/09 by TheNetherlands]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

Speaking of aliens...

The V chick in your avatar makes me feel all funny inside every time I watch the show.

Kind of like climbing up the rope in gym class.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Nice Vid, and again i say.

Be patience..........

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
They really should have stuck to news clips instead of ashtar command crap. People interested in ufo's should distance themselves from the nuts that plague the scene. In any case, there may be nothing to disclose...either because aliens are not visiting us, governments of the world don't even have a clue what the ufo's are, or they are military craft. Then again they really could be aliens in contact with the earth. That opens up millions of questions regarding our current state as a civilization if governments really did know about an advanced alien species visiting us.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1

Speaking of aliens...

The V chick in your avatar makes me feel all funny inside every time I watch the show.

Kind of like climbing up the rope in gym class.

haha best post ever.

Regarding the vid I think the originals were from the Fox and CNN websites who covered the X conference. I don't think they were covered on the TV news at least not in such depth.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Yes, disclosure is soon.
I live in Maryland, USA.
It's being discussed on the History Channel all the time.
They have talked about the Roswell crash of July 1947 over and over.
A good book about that one is Crash at Corona by Stanton Friedman.
The aliens are here. They have been here for thousands of years.
Our top aerospace company Lockheed Martin has figured it ALL
out. Think Star Trek - Star Wars.
I think disclosure will finally arrive December 21, 2012.
It will be very exciting.
It makes sense to really create a Starfleet Command and
Starfleet Academy. People from all over the Earth will
encouraged to apply. Location will be the Presidio of San Francisco.
Jobs ---- Jobs ---- Jobs !!!
Will be going to the asteriod belt out past Mars and mine it for
gold , copper, platinum etc. We will travel to other solar systems
very quickly in Beam Starships. They are cigar shaped.
Lockheed Martin already built one!
They have the ability to fold space. Time = Zero
I know it sounds like science fiction but it's all real.
It's just technology.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
They really should have stuck to news clips instead of ashtar command crap.

Now that brings back some memories, simply taking them down was as much fun as writing my first brute force code. Ahhh, the good old days

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolomonsPeople interested in ufo's should distance themselves from the nuts that plague the scene.

Couldn't have said it better myself... The nut-jobs and crackpots who must have been hated in school or bullied as kids, really seem to love the attention they can get by claiming to be an "alien" or a "secret operative with inside info". It's a shame so many misguided folks fall for these asinine cries for attention. I have spoken to friends at work and with people over the years who's main complaint when dealing with the UFO topic is having to sift through tonnes of worthless fiction and garbage to find the truly valid and intriguing cases.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Jocko Flocko

Speak for yourself.

Believing in aliens is founded by exceptional evidence.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1

Speaking of aliens...
The V chick in your avatar. . .

She also was the cousin of Clark Kent, in Smallville. . .B-)

Blue skies.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I'm actually surprised that this came from Fox News and CNN seeing as how they are governments controlled biased networks. Then again it would make sense if disclosure is coming to air it on those networks. The masses would believe it first if it came from them. It's just funny how many discussions on the topic of UFOs and aliens are always laughed at and ridiculed on those networks and now they're talking about it in all seriousness now. They probably feel real stupid now for believing their own BS.
The truth hurts huh?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

I'm fairly certain the majority of people who tackle the UFO subject from a sane and logical point of view along with a good degree of healthy skepticism, feel the same same way I do. I'm a skeptical believer, I desire at the very least some kind of scientific foundation to support reports and incidents regarding UFO's and the ET phenomenon. One would have to be fairly unintelligent, gullible and ignorant to approach these subjects in any other fashion...

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Why CNN, Fox News, Sky News?

Why not, HERE, on Above Top Secret?

Next Weeks....?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir
Why CNN, Fox News, Sky News?

This just stinks of "Project Blue-Beam" if it is true.

Well come to think of it, if MSM and the goverment have anything to do with any kind of disclosure, I would bet my bottom dollar it is being done to serve their own goals.

my 2 cent.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

See one for yourself, a UFO that is, I could care less if it's manmade or not, it's in OUR airspace and WE aren't being told what it is.

I was 8(been a long time), not on drugs, not high drunk, and with my family, mother, grandfather, grandfathers wife, and I saw it, with my own eyes, for a period of 10 minutes, performing absurd maneuvers, disappearing reappearing, defying every law of physics. This was in summer of 98, in Grants Pass, Oregon. Very close to Klamath Falls which one of the endeavors on The Disclosure Project NPC hearing, 2001 reports having multiple radar contacts of UFOs moving at immense speeds, impossible by any craft known.

Nothing but hear say, but see it for yourself and see how it feels to be laughed at, ridiculed, and told you're on drugs, or saw a gaseous cloud.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by Revolution-2012]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I never have disregarded eyewitness reports. I myself have had two incidents where I have seen "something" defy all logic and explanation and during both times was with other friends camping who saw the exact same things. Both incidents took place on the Moon River in Ontario, Canada. Was it reported to anyone? No, absolutely not, we all agreed to keep it to ourselves in fear of ridicule from our peers.

When I speak of "nut-jobs" and "crackpots", I am speaking of the attention whoring self proclaimed "aliens" and "secret facility" fakers who's stories have so many holes in them you could drive a full size tractor trailer through. These individuals thrive off attention and in all cases present little to no evidence to support their fantastical claims.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
say what you want about disclosure, bu that was a video! thanks OP!

Of all the stuff i've seen about disclosure that video was the most exciting, including the two hour disclosure video! I love the way they used obama's speech in the context of exposure, you could probably do that with anyone who talks in generic terms about a subject in a optimistic way!

If there was a disclosure it would do a heck of a lot to restore obama's image i think. however i can see the government just releasing classfied file which have been edited to pacify disclosure seekers for another few years.

Its so likely that another form of life exists in our universe that no matter what we are told we will always believe in ET's.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Well there are many reasons why there is no scientific evidence for U specifically. The biggest reason being, you don't have the clearance level. I believe that the UFO phenomena is a matter of nation security. With that said, by the governments standards, you don't have the right to know. The government either knows right out what they want and it isn't good, or they're not sure about them. Either way they don't want to scare the masses with this info, so they keep it under wraps.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

That is not evidence for aliens though, there is no exceptional evidence regarding aliens. There is alot regarding like you said,seemingly intelligently flown craft that surpass any technology we "know" about. When someone can prove that an advanced alien race exists(and are visiting earth) we can add aliens to the ufo equation. Right now we don't know, and the most logical conclusion is terrestrial in origin imo since we know humans and black projects exist yet not aliens. Course my bias is plastered all over that opinion as i have never been convinced at all in regards to the supposed evidence that ufo's are indeed alien in nature.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Did anyone notice that one of the biggest New Age, clairvoyant, mysticism persons on the planet is pushing for Disclosure?

Doesn't that make anyone just a little bit curious?

[edit on 2/12/09 by troubleshooter]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join