It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

been browsing for a while, just made an account

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
hello ATS!
ive been looking through this site for months now, made an account a while back, and im just now doing my intro post! im from Southeast Texas, so hello to all who live around me. ive got a few of my friends stuck on this site, none of them made usernames yet even though i ask em to, but they all think along the same lines "we" do. im in college for Homeland Security (hahahaha) and every week we have to bring in a current event, and every week i grab an article from the Current Event board to share with the class. most of the things i bring to class, none of my class mates even heard of (like the obama treason charge!). no i dont plan on sticking with HS as a degree (it seems like a joke, to be point blank about it), im about to apply to emory, rice, UTA, and MIT. worked my butt off for straight As so i hope i get accepted to emory or MIT, the other 2 are backups. im HOPING i can get a PhD in some form of advanced physics, astrobiology, or disease research, i will let fate decide which one. anyways, just saying hello and much much respect for what yall are doing, and im very happy to now be a part of it!

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris4940

Welcome Osiris4940,

Nice to meet you....hope you are awake.

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris4940

Welcome Osiris! Nice to 'meet' you.

To all of Osiris' friends who are reading his thread, sign up already!LOL We're interested in your input as well.

join