It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the proof of a NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
The more I read into the government the more I don't believe in a nwo. It's a very vague subject as well and would include a lot of members. Many members would mean more internal leaks of information of a nwo. On top of that didn't congress made an anti nwo bill in the 90s? I just don't see any connections. we can barely get along as one unit of mankind much less agree on world domination. Obviously russia,china,south america, mexico etc etc would agree to the terms of nwo which on the other hand can't work seeing how we all hate each other guts some more or less. I do believe in a government dominating the world. but the way ats announces it they make it sound neatly tight. If it were to happen. We need widespread panic (ukraine plague?) global devastation (astroid nukes?) and martial law on every corner in the world (aka america) (America is self absorbed). obama would create it.... The circumstances right now is at a low for it to happen. I know the goverrnmenrt is hiding much. Obama did declare last night on tv that america wasn't interested in world domination. Yes I can say he may be lying. than again no one would believe the truth if the government told the truth. If it will happen obama is it

[edit on 2-12-2009 by Jordan River]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Well this guy believes in it:

www.v-generations.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
if the NWO existed, they'd be the most imcompetant group of people to ever exist. with the names thrown around and the power people say they have, they'd have taken over years ago. Nukes, AIDS, racism,disease, and control of world finance? if these idiots exist, they need to be FIRED. I for one will be more than happy to step in. I'll work in the tech dept. ..exploding bluetooths for anyone who talks over 10 hours a day? anyone? lol... no I'm serious

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Totalstranger
if the NWO existed, they'd be the most imcompetant group of people to ever exist. with the names thrown around and the power people say they have, they'd have taken over years ago. Nukes, AIDS, racism,disease, and control of world finance? if these idiots exist, they need to be FIRED. I for one will be more than happy to step in. I'll work in the tech dept. ..exploding bluetooths for anyone who talks over 10 hours a day? anyone? lol... no I'm serious

I thought someone scrumped a monkey and that's how aids happened. so much paranoia at ats

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I don't regard myself as a 'conspiracy theorist' and think there is a lot of nonsense spouted on certain websites but I have to admit the facts stack up.
Whether there is a NWO I don't know, but there is certainly a move towards globalisation. Just look at the Lisbon Treaty which effectively means UK becomes part of a 'United States of Europe'. Europe was sold to us originally as simply a trade agreement and when it became clear that it was more, the British public was denied a referendum.
One small factor could be 'noses in the trough' syndrome. Our Euro MPs do very nicely out of it thank you.
I understand that America is also headed towards a similar amalgamation/union.
It doesn't take much to then join the two... And yes it is quite possible that there are 'master puppeteers' behind all this.
I think there is a good analogy in retail. Over my lifetime I have seen small independant retailers squeezed out by the likes of Walmart.
Is this a good thing?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

The only proof about the NWO are the videos in which world leaders announce it.
What more are you asking for?

Ha! There's no proof here?!

[edit on 2-12-2009 by havok]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
New World Order is a phrase older than dirt. It simply means a shift from the old to the new..sort of. It by no means insinuates fema camps,rfid chips,world government,the anti-christ,2012,population reduction,new world religion and all the other crap that comes with it. People impose what they think it means hence we have this big mesh of conspiracies all scrunched up together. These days NWO is just an umbrella term that can fit pretty much any theory you want under it.

top topics

join