It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine Swine Flu – 174 Dead, Over One Million Sick! Has Baxter Released A BioWeapon In Ukraine?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Ukraine Swine Flu – 174 Dead, Over One Million Sick! Has Baxter Released A BioWeapon In Ukraine?
Link: pakalert.wordpress.com...

1,031,597 Infected

52,742 Hospitalized

174 Dead

The latest update for Ukraine includes more than 1 million reported cases (see map). The fatalities have jumped from 155 to 174 and almost 53K have been hospitalized. The biggest jump in fatalities was in Lviv, where reported deaths rose from 63 to 74. However, the largest jump in cases was in Kiev, raising concerns that the infections were spreading east.

Read entire article: pakalert.wordpress.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by darkangle2bad

Hiya
All aspects of this are already under discussion in this long running thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I'm more than sure that all those figures don't directly point to the swine flu pandemia. Now Ukrainians (and their mass media) are extra-careful, and they track & publish stats on a daily basis. Medicains say the same death rate was observed last year, still panic didn't occur.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
This is what i found:

In the 9 months of 2008, 3,989 persons died from the cold and flue in Ukraine, against 3,221 in the 10 months of 2009, or 700 fewer than in 2008, the expert observes. “Still, in 2008 Ukrainians were not as panicky as this year,” he adds.

zik.com.ua...
So as far as i see - 174 dead (or 388 from what i saw in other place) is not a reason to worry much more then in usual flu outbreaks. Sadly every year people die from flu. Every year hospitals are packed to the top by flu patients during flu season. Bio weapon? If there is a weapon being used - it is panic-spreading one and it is very efficient.
Edit - forgot a linky.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by ZeroKnowledge]

join