It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At the end of the Night of the museum 2's credit DVD....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
...what does the heck the white subtitle said "ENGLISH-US-FORCED" mean?

I find it funny because of the word "FORCED"

This movie is also trying to tell us about something, sending us a message about the american standing up. Some of the message in the movie are related to our problem today, it even talk about "needing the new leader"

Interesting...

[edit on 1-12-2009 by IceDash]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by IceDash

Forced These are common on DVDs. Forced subtitles only provide subtitles when the characters speak a foreign or alien language, or a sign, flag, or other text in a scene is not translated in the localization and dubbing process.

It forces subtitles to english

wiki

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seiko
reply to post by IceDash

Forced These are common on DVDs. Forced subtitles only provide subtitles when the characters speak a foreign or alien language, or a sign, flag, or other text in a scene is not translated in the localization and dubbing process.

It forces subtitles to english

wiki
It's not that common with every DVD I have (about 140 DVD I have do not have those word at the end of the credit) so why this now?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Well it seems that this post had an easy answer...just had to google its meaning.

I wonder how many folks on here "add to the confusion" and "misunderstandings" of such simple things, all for the lack of spending 5 seconds on a search bar.

So much for your "media induced" fears of DVDs using secret singles to "wake you up" to the NWO.

The TV is eating you...get away from the TV as fast as you can.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by Mr Mask]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
Well it seems that this post had an easy answer...just had to google its meaning.

I wonder how many folks on here "add to the confusion" and "misunderstandings" of such simple things, all for the lack of spending 5 seconds on a search bar.

So much for your "media induced" fears of DVDs using secret singles to "wake you up" to the NWO.

I don't think you getting the point here, I have many DVDs, do not have this at the end of the credit, but this one, so why?

Also, this film is heavy on the spirit of american fighting what rightfully ours, there are alot message in the movie you should have catch that RELATED TO OUR TIME now about needing the new leader, divide the house and bringing all the warroris out of the gate (NWO)

Don't you get it, this movie is telling us something, how do you spread secret message so million will see it while the government have no idea what going on? By movies, it so obivous because it right in front of our face and we still don't see it, even a warning from e-mail, a warning from everything that happen (Climategate)

The movie said that american need a "can-do" attitdude, we lost that because we are afraid to fight the government who are so corrupt and the declaration of independence said that we are allow to outthrow such government if they are corrupt or evil, we have the right to outthrow the government and the government won't allow that by creating a protecting laws and also there powerful's ally: lobbylist.

We need to stand up, look at the american who fight back british, how? with pitchfork and torch match against a gun and gunpowder, and guess who won? the american farmers! Read the history how that happen...

I am sorry about my grammar but what I am saying is that we are turning into a money-making and gunia pigs in the government's pocket, money and power is there great motive, which is there so many bailout problem and now they creating another bubble: global warming, cap and trade by taxing us with global warming harmful stuff tax, oh pls, they using this make money, swine flus vaccine is the same problem, they spread the virus and make money off the vaccine but it didn't work because they EXPECTED the virus to kill many people but it didn't work out and the FEMA coffin backfired (they use this for the swine flu virus victim, expecting many will dies)

Don't you see? Everything is about money and "population control" is another way to save some money for american, but alas, it didn't work as planned

I know what the NWO want, they want to make more money and more money, the more slaves they get, they get more money by taxing us more.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
You make "some" real points here.

Sadly, none of them have to do with the real reason your DVD movie has that message at the end of your credits.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

You make "some" real points here.

Sadly, none of them have to do with the real reason your DVD movie has that message at the end of your credits.

I know you are right, I am getting off topic here but I do made a point about the other. I will make a thread about it the next time. you are right, I am getting off topic by myself...sorry.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
so the movie is about revolution. thanks for ruining it for me. i and just about everyone and their mother have been talking of revolution. i said in a thread we should do it in 2010

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I would say to him to get away from these boards ... because you need to be strong to read most of the things here ... there are 1000000 daily posts just like his here .. so really, if you want to use this website to find some good info, it will be hard

top topics

join