It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell UN Documents Outline Plan To Use Climategate Crooks In"End Run" Around National Sovereig

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
First, It was brainwashing our kids and the general sheeple public into believing the lies about global warming...now this.......

www.prisonplanet.com...

I know that this comes from Alex Jones website but I have to believe some of what He puts out there has a ring of truth to it...They are creating a world government to extort money from countries in the name of climate change. The UN is now the new Bully on the block. We must get rid of the UN before it is too late!!!

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Here'[s a pdf from fox news.

Here's the four year strategy. link

Story from fox here.

Looks like it's being pushed as a religion for the masses.

Addressing the current environmental challenges requires the environment to move to the centre of political and economic decision-making. It follows that UNEP must evolve from being a marginal player at the intergovernmental level to becoming a central player. The argument for doing so rests on the recognition that the prosperity of the world—both achieving greater prosperity in most of the world and maintaining the prosperity that exists already in some parts—depends on maintaining the productivity of the world’s major geo-biological cycles. As these are all under serious threat, we must accept that our prospects for prosperity are similarly under serious threat.

Sounds like controlling the global market.

It should not be. The fact is that UNEP does not have and, in all likelihood, never will have the resources to make much of an impact on the ground through direct, country-level activity. There are better ways to serve its constituency of poorer countries. The first is to change the narrative, moving away from the “poverty” agenda with its negative connotations to a “prosperity and equity” agenda. But whatever solution is chosen, UNEP must reinforce its regional presence and strengthen its regional offices.

They're definitely going for more power if they can get it.

Now i have no idea about the validity of these as yet, but they do look bad. I put this here so we can look at this info.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Thanks for the digging on this

join