It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Base Luna fact or fiction?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I want find out once and for all if this base is real or just a myth. Here is some info I found.

The Moon base, Luna, was photographed by the Lunar Orbiter and filmed by the Apollo astronauts. It is a joint United States and Soviet base.

The Apollo astronauts were severely shaken by this
experience, and their lives and subsequent statements reflect the depth of the revelation and the effect of the muzzle order which followed. They were ordered to remain silent...

It is said the book alternative 003 is used in place of the astronauts identity. I have no idea if any of this is true but im sure some of you hace heard of moon base luna.

Post what you know so we can get to the bottom of this.

think-aboutit.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
If there is a base on the moon , I doubt it will be man made , becuase I very much doubt that man has ever stepped foot on the moon .

The only reference I have seen about a base on the DARK side of the moon were some dodgy doctored photographs , supposedly airbrushed by NASA , but in reality , looks like a 7 year old kid had been let loose with a version of Photoshop.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
None of it is true. Alternative 3 is not a book.

Alternative 3 is a television programme, broadcast once only in the United Kingdom in 1977, and later broadcast in Australia and New Zealand, as a fictional hoax, an heir to Orson Welles' radio production of The War of the Worlds. Purporting to be an investigation into Britain's contemporary "brain drain," Alternative 3 uncovered a plan to make the moon and Mars habitable in the event of climate change and a terminal environmental catastrophe on Earth.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You are a wealth of info' , PHAGE .

Respects

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

so there is nothing strange about the moon? im sure it has a few secrets.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Don't forget about Moonbase Alpha - but that was lost when the moon left the earth's orbit and went hurtling through the galaxy...

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
reply to post by Phage

I'm 100% sure it's not made of cheese

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mjtwelve

reply to post by Phage

im not talking about the cheese what about the strange reflections in their visors

outdoors.webshots.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mjtwelve

reply to post by Phage

im not talking about the cheese what about the strange reflections in their visors

outdoors.webshots.com...

Take a look at this . It will answer a lot of your questions .

www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

[edit on 1-12-2009 by mjtwelve]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The research I have done and my intuition tells me that there is underground and above ground bases on the moon, just my two cents worth.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Phage, you rock. Seriously.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

The point is not "Do moon bases exist?" its "Does moon base LUNA exist?"

I'm 100% sure there are things up there that Uncle Sam doesn't want us to see/ know about. Active bases? I dunno. Alien artifacts/ crashed vehicles? more likely. Ruins? Most likely. IMO.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Ingo Swann and Dr. Courtney Brown both wrote about their remote viewing experiences, including the cases where the moon was targetted.
They definitely saw something up there.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mjtwelve

the reason we probably havent seen moon base luna yet is because they keep smudging it out. thats my theory.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Actually there was a book based on the (hoax) documentary. I owned the paperback for a number of years until I sold it on ebay. Just putting the record straight.

new topics

top topics

join