It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do kids kill themselves?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boston Grump
easy answer but no one wants to look at it: sexual molestation Girls daddy or uncle or trusted adult male

Boys 98% of the time it's a homosexual molestation by one of the spearheads of the aggressive gay "marketing plan" that didn't quite take!

The gays only have a very narrow two year window for success here... from 15 to 17 to "turn" the kid. If it doesn't take he's dead. It's just the cost of doing business with young boys for them.

If they don't get to the kid before the girls start giving it up their chances reduce to zero

For both girls and boys it's a ruthless, aggressive "they'll pay any price"

This was the dumbest statement i have ever seen posted on ATS. I figured that honour should get a second post. You sir are an idiot, my only pleausre is that you are becoming a minority and people like you will be long gone off this planet in 100 years, you think we as a species will have in a hundred years trivial debates like this over a persons sexual orientation?? Pretty sure humans will have been through alot and learned that that sort of stuff is not relevant.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Kids kill themselves for many reasons, one most important one would be the failure of their parents. Apparently, if you allow your children to commit suicide, then you're not much of a parent aren't you?

I think the worst case I heard of was from this incident in China. I'm vaguely remembering some details about that news coverage.

It was about a boy who gets abused at home over academic reasons. Like his parents would beat his a$$ to the ground if he gets anything less than the 95 percentile range. So during his last year in High School, all students take a test to see which college/university they would go to. The higher the score the better University you can get into.

So I guess, that boy was being pressured so bad that after taking that last test, he dove off a building. He left a suicide note behind stating that he was too scared to know the results. He felt that he did poorly on the exam and when he returns home, his parents will probably kill him. So he killed himself first instead.

The boy who jumped off the building was 30 points away from a perfect score on the exam.

[edit on 12/7/2009 by truthseeker84]

<< 1  2   >>

join