It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World of Lies - Award Winning Documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Here is a decent 40 minute documentary covering topics including, Jerusalem, secret societies,NWO ect ect. Even Jim Mars makes an appearence. It's a rehash of information for most but may open up some new subjects for some. The short interview with Greenwald (black vault) is informative and great for those who don't know of this resource. Check it out

Edit to add: I'm not sure what award(s) this has won.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by alyosha1981]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Everybody thinks they're the "Chosen People." I prefer to stay away from that kool-aid club. Thats probably why they call us consumers instead of people.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by factbeforefiction]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Looking at that guy at the start of the video..

I'm thinking it should be renamed.. "world of pies".

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
The hard part is enlightening other people. During the G20 protest in Pittsburgh I asked my little sister what she thought. She promptly said "I'm for Obama." It took me a couple of days of pondering to realize that she had no clue of what I was asking her. It's like saying what is your favorite color, and the person says "I'm for Obama." Clueless.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by WishForWings

HEY! Don't be badmouthing handicapped people. The guy has issues, OK so the guy has issues. You don't have issues?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
So with all issues of vanity aside, we should look at the information, I did check my birth certificate...he's right.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by factbeforefiction
The hard part is enlightening other people. During the G20 protest in Pittsburgh I asked my little sister what she thought. She promptly said "I'm for Obama." It took me a couple of days of pondering to realize that she had no clue of what I was asking her. It's like saying what is your favorite color, and the person says "I'm for Obama." Clueless.

What I find sad is that even after explaining "divide and conquer" to people, they don't see the GOP & DNC as being complicit in a larger plan to subjugate the masses.

We wouldn't stand for 2 types of car that are always over priced and break down, 2 types of bland food, 2 football teams full of clumsy dolts who take turns beating each other... yet two only two opinions in politics is perfectly acceptable?

Dividing us into nations is another method, we're all born naked human beings who want to live.. it's later we're told that a particular colored cloth on a stick has meaning and that because of the location of our birth, we're called a name that we're supposed to be 'proud' of.

All the division, titles and phony emotions have worked like a charm.. people will kill you because you have the nerve to be represented by a colored cloth that is different from theirs.. and were born on a different patch of Earth.

What if I don't want to be represented by a flag, a country or a set of ideals chosen by others?.. all these things were forced upon me. The so called leaders in charge do little more than take my money to pay their loans, pick fights they expect me to fight, make more and more rules I have to follow.. and tell me who to like / dislike / be scared of.. how to behave, what plants I can use.

If I had a choice, I'd reject all that division, hate and violence "in the name of______"... and just be a human being on Earth trying to make the best of it before I die.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by WishForWings
Looking at that guy at the start of the video..

I'm thinking it should be renamed.. "world of pies".

Why do my eyes keep reading this negativity? What on Earth is ATS coming to, allowing this nonsense to be displayed. have you no respect for your fellow man?

Perhaps your wish for wings is not coming true on hear, because your certainly no angel!!

I watched this video a while back, well worth the watch in my opinion

Be safe and be well

new topics

top topics

join