It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ready for Dick in 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Looks like it may happen after all, Dick Cheney may be on the 2012 Presidential ticket. below is the link to the Newsweek article.

Cheney 2012

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Dont think it would be wise...hes waaaaaaay too much of a hate magnet.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Well...that would guarantee Obama's re-election. If the GOP put up Cheney then there is no question they all work together....

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Hey Solarstorm,

I agree but he will more than likely polarize the GOP base and I'm willing to bet they back him but another play might be interesting if Palin gets in on it. Then it will be a good race for the office. I do not believe Palin would stand much of a chance against Cheney but, you never know. Huckabee would put a damper on any attempt of a run by Palin I think and I think that Cheney would run all over Huckabee. An Obama vs Cheney match would be god! Cheney has a lot to say and he'll pull no punches.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyR

I wouldn't be too fast to wager on that bet. Obama and his supporters will more than likely get a run for their money on that ticket! And with the growing unhappy citizens of the US Cheney might could pull it off if his team can show he has some emotion and a caring side. However, I agree that if he does run it'll prove more than some even realize.

Spelling error.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by mikelee]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I think if McCain/Palin ran again they would win this time. I could also see Cheney/Palin.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabaret Voltaire
I think if McCain/Palin ran again they would win this time. I could also see Cheney/Palin.

Cheney/Palin would be interesting indeed.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Maybe Dick Cheney's election is the Mayan 2012 apocalypse thing!!

honestly, i would not trust him in office.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
If there are still US troops in Iraq and Afghanistan by 2012 do you guys really think the American people are going to vote in that warmonger? The entire middle east war is illegal and unjust...people are waking up to that.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Well I would say the title says it all -

From the guy who brought you a great decade

The man behind the magicks!

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm
If there are still US troops in Iraq and Afghanistan by 2012 do you guys really think the American people are going to vote in that warmonger? The entire middle east war is illegal and unjust...people are waking up to that.

If Obama can bring all of the troops home before the 2012 runoff to the president, then it will be interesting for Cheney. If Obama cannot/does not then Cheney could go into the race citing inaction & indecision on Obama's part and play it from there. Cheney is a savvy & wily senior member of the politico as we all know and he has a large amount of "pull" still in place. There are people who still call him "Mr. Vice President" in their regular dealings with him if that gives an insight as to how others view him. Cheney should not be counted out at all.

Cheney has the ability (and connections) to pull troops home AND fight elements of any war using covert methodologys. he literally could do one thing while saying another...We already knew that though!!

[edit on 30-11-2009 by mikelee]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
wait until the fed is audited....

I have a GUT FEELING Ron Paul is going to run in 2012. its just that he is working on the fed bill, and doesn't want distraction.

I think he is playing it low-key.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I'm going Nancy Reagan on this one and JUST SAY NO !
Why this deeply entrenched troublemaking warmonger isnt rotting in prison somewhere already is testament to his connections and agendas.
Seriously can we just get it over with and simply elect a department store dummy? At least we'd be closer to living reality.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
That would be awesome if Big Dick Cheney was elected President in 2012. World leaders would be bowing to him, and he would probably put Nancy Pelosi over his knee and give her the spanking that she is begging for.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by HotSauce

Dude what? seriously these glimpses into your psyche are startling in ways I never before imagined.

Now to the op, this can't be serious. There's no way cheney will take a republican ticket. There have been too many links from the last administration for any constitutional loving american to ever vote this man into a public office again.

There is so much he'd have to answer for and he'd be slaughtered in a public campaign.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seiko
reply to post by HotSauce

Dude what? seriously these glimpses into your psyche are startling in ways I never before imagined.

Now to the op, this can't be serious. There's no way cheney will take a republican ticket. There have been too many links from the last administration for any constitutional loving american to ever vote this man into a public office again.

There is so much he'd have to answer for and he'd be slaughtered in a public campaign.

I don't know, there are people who want him in the office for a variety of reasons (some not good but...) I think he will run if from nothing else to just get the GOP back in the game. I don't think the Cheney/Palin ticket would happen now that I think more about that because Cheney is disciplined and Palin is, well Palin! I think it would be the classic water & oil mixture with those two.

That would be awesome if Big Dick Cheney was elected President in 2012. World leaders would be bowing to him, and he would probably put Nancy Pelosi over his knee and give her the spanking that she is begging for.

LMAO

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
The public is steered like cattle as to which candidate is chosen to be president. You can see it every time. Early in the last presidential campaign John McCain's camp was about to run out of money. When your campaign runs out of money it means you have very little support. No sooner then that news hit the msm he was back in the game with money coming from out of no where. The whole thing is a sham.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Here's the video where Liz Cheney hinted at her Dad's bid for the office.

Bush/Cheney 2012 merchandise website

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
How about this campaign slogan: Ready to be Dicked in 2012?

I can see him traveling with his own marching band. Since he's better known as Darth Cheney, his band could play the Imperial theme (from Star Wars) as he approaches the podium at each of his campaign rallies. cue music:

DUM DUM DUM BOOM DEE-DUM BOOM DEE-DUM

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
When I saw the title of this thread, I was thinking it would be about being ready to "take it up the rear" come the next presidential election. But after seeing the actual subject matter... Well I guess having Dick Cheney as president wouldn't be much different.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join