It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Piece From Assassin Creed 2 (The Truth)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
While i have completed the video game assassin creed 2 and i found it very interesting indeed before i get into the spoiler version of it i wanna talk about the behind meaning of it (the truth) remember the stories of adam and eve or any other smiler stories about adam and eve been cased out of the garden?

Sure i know that the game is fiction but it kinds of makes you think on what it might really had happened doesn't it? since we all here talk about planet x and the gods whom came before us, the game's truth really does make you think

anyway watch the video at your own risk, then come back here tell what you thought of it.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 29-11-2009 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

[edit on 29-11-2009 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Sorry if I'm slow at getting it but how does the video have any correlation with Adam and Eve in the bible except that those two running around ARE Adam and Eve? Are you saying that the Garden of Eden was actually a place built by aliens and that Adam and Eve escaped with some sort of magic item that had the power to build civilizations? I've never played either Assassins Creed so maybe that's why I'm having difficulty grasping it.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

That games storyline and The Truth segment are creepy for sure.. Like you said they're obviously fiction but still I love the mythology behind these games. I just replayed through II last week!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Yeah great games. Bought them all so far. I also really liked the ending of II.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 1lluminatus

Starting Brotherhood now! Hope the mythology element keeps getting better as I go..

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chad_Thomas89
Sorry if I'm slow at getting it but how does the video have any correlation with Adam and Eve in the bible except that those two running around ARE Adam and Eve? Are you saying that the Garden of Eden was actually a place built by aliens and that Adam and Eve escaped with some sort of magic item that had the power to build civilizations? I've never played either Assassins Creed so maybe that's why I'm having difficulty grasping it.

The idea is that Aliens (focusing mostly on ones we called Jupiter, Juno and Minerva) created hybrid humans 'Adam and Eve' that rebelled against them to escape a form of slavery by taken a 'piece of eden' or advanced technology containing knowledge from the aliens that can connect to the mind and show holograms. You basically got the concept of the game right, but the pieces of eden aren't magical, they are advanced tech.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

If you do some research. Pretty much everything they mentioned is some kind of conspiracy or alternative beliefs.

They are very interesting and Assassins Creed is a great game, though 90% fake, the stories they tell actually relate to several societies, I'm actually amazed about how accurate they have gotten some of the information.

Some of the information they present to the players isn't even common knowledge and generally only people from that order know the details they present to you.

They did some very good guess-work, or they had some help.

Great Game none the less. Good for passing the time.

top topics

join